Warr & Druid vs 2 DPS

Hey guys,

Would like to get some help from veteran warriors & druids on how to deal w/ 2 DPS teams..Currently i and my druid are at 1800s. We seem to win almost all healer+dps teams and having big trouble w/ 2 DPS teams..Especially warlock and spriest. Any suggestions who should i kill first and what's the best strat to do some would be appreciated.
    Also, i know it is entirely possible for us to beat them since most top 2v2 teams are warr&druid.

Thanks

Re: Warr & Druid vs 2 DPS

druid stays out of fear range war stays in defensive almost entire fight intervenes when needed and you should be able to ware down the priest mana

here's some tips from Hafu at PvPsource for dealing with SPriest and Rogue

"The warrior's job is to keep both targets slowed - especially since blind is no longer a poison! In most cases it's a better idea to stay on the warrior for the opposing team. My suggestion for druid is yeah, just do what you can do keep away from the priest. You should be able to tank a rogue's initial stunlock - especially if you have barkskin. Sometimes, feral charging t he priest to get away from the rogue works - but MAKE SURE YOU CATCH THEIR SHADOW LINE! If not, you'll get feared, and that's :X. Keep abolish poison on whoever the rogue is on at all times, and keep your warrior topped off as much as you can."

Source: http://www.pvpsource.com/matrix/?pag...id=40&size=2v2
    http://www.pvpsource.com/ giving you the competitive edge in WoW PvP!

Thats for rouge spriest obv.

Quote Originally Posted by pvpfever
    here's some tips from Hafu at PvPsource for dealing with SPriest and Rogue

"The warrior's job is to keep both targets slowed - especially since blind is no longer a poison! In most cases it's a better idea to stay on the warrior for the opposing team. My suggestion for druid is yeah, just do what you can do keep away from the priest. You should be able to tank a rogue's initial stunlock - especially if you have barkskin. Sometimes, feral charging t he priest to get away from the rogue works - but MAKE SURE YOU CATCH THEIR SHADOW LINE! If not, you'll get feared, and that's :X. Keep abolish poison on whoever the rogue is on at all times, and keep your warrior topped off as much as you can."

Source: http://www.pvpsource.com/matrix/?pag...id=40&size=2v2
    lol @ quoting Hafu....much <3 (if that's actually her, but how many Hafu's are there?)

while that works for one combo it doesn't apply to lock/spriest, whom the op specifically mentioned.

best way to deal with them is sword n board, reflect and bash all that you can, use piercing howl to keep them slowed and keep yourself between them and your druid. given the lock will most likely have a felhunter for silence and to devour innervate, combined with priest silence, you will need to taunt/ae taunt the pet if you can and use a proper fear to interrupt some casting. even completely hotted up you will still lose health, and if the druid is forced to regrowth or healing touch, he becomes an easy target for their silence. also make use of intervene, spriest range is somewhat gimped even with shadow reach, so definitely use that to your advantage.

taking 10% less damage and with some minor interrupt you can generally outlast, and once either class is low mana or oom you will win, since your druid can now cyclone and feral charge while you switch back to 2h'er and lay down some dps. the only way to beat 2 dps teams (specifically caster) with a druid is to outlast, if you attempt to go toe to toe with them you will always lose, that 20% damage swing from defensive stance to zerker stance is just too great for a HoT healer to overcome, as opposed to pally where if you kill something before the bubble goes down you win, far more trivial :/