Retri / Shaman / Warrior

Hey there, i been looking at that setup for some time now and iam not quite sure which tactic they use in general.

I guess most of the time its about getting either a cloth or a healer down while wings is up and just win on the burst.

But against disc priest / restro druid / warrior, is it about outlasting then or?

Any advise from people playing that setup would be much appreciated

Re: Retri / Shaman / Warrior

we ran this yesterday, and it fails horribly at 2200. if you cannot kill something in the time heroism is up, you will most likely fail, even with WF. you are also forced onto targets that have no immune/high mitigation abilties, such as mages with iceblock or rogues with evasion. the purge is amazing since we also get slowed up by BoP, however how many shamans do you have in 3v3 at that rating. also its hard for the shaman to purge when he is fous'd every match.

with proper targeting and lucky procs it can work, we went 8-8 or something similar, however its simply not the same as having a druid.

So a druid is overall much better i assume?

Quote Originally Posted by Liania
    So a druid is overall much better i assume?
    that is correct, assuming you can find one that knows that 3v3 style. with warrior/retri you cannot afford to play defensive and always intervene/disarm your healer. they must be good at kiting and you must kill something before BoP is used on your druid, and you are guaranteed to win.

if you cannot find a druid who is capable of kiting in 3s and still HoTing both of you then shaman can work, im not sure what rating you are at or what your target rating is, but druid > shaman if equally skilled/geared, they are simply more viable in higher arenas.