Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: 5 Friends have quit wow because of MC AV Premades that "Arn't allowed"

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK
    I never get tired of seeing alliance tears from crying about how Alterac Valley is tilted in favor of horde.

Try comparing the access to The Two Towers (pun intended :-P) in FW keep to the 2 bunkers in Dun Baldar. 10 archers shooting on you when you cross the middle of the bridge to Dun Baldar versus almost NOT getting shot at but for the last 15-20 yards before you enter on of the FW towers.

Edit: typos...
    Yes AV is unbalanced but that is not only in favor of alliance, tell me the fairness in horde being able to access our first bunker without us even been able to get there to defend. Or horde being able to stand inside the last castle without pulling aggro. If it was to be really fair the map should be a mirror map but that would also be boring.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Let me give you a little history here.
    1. Long long ago, in a WoW many patches away, they removed the Join as Group button, but left in the command to do it. An addon was created that used this code, people QQed, and Blizzard disabled the Join as Group Command as well.
    2. Today, addons like Preform AV Enabler queue your entire raid for AV at nearly the same time, after everyone has opened the window. The leader can see how many people get the same game, and drop queue if it is not acceptable. There is no function in the addon that allows you to join as a group, it simply removes human error from the process.
    And in so doing it circumvents what was obviously Blizzard's intention when they disabled the Join as Group function.

Claiming it's acceptable is imbecilic. Blizzard obviously did not want people to join as large groups. Smaller groups of friends are fine; they won't have the impact that a prepared raid of 40 people will have.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrath
    And in so doing it circumvents what was obviously Blizzard's intention when they disabled the Join as Group function.

Claiming it's acceptable is imbecilic. Blizzard obviously did not want people to join as large groups. Smaller groups of friends are fine; they won't have the impact that a prepared raid of 40 people will have.
    It doesn't circumvent anything. It does the exact same thing as if 40 people were to click the button at the same time and then confirm the AV they got into. It doesn't do anything extra or special that would be against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Let me give you a little history here.
    1. Long long ago, in a WoW many patches away, they removed the Join as Group button, but left in the command to do it. An addon was created that used this code, people QQed, and Blizzard disabled the Join as Group Command as well.
    2. Today, addons like Preform AV Enabler queue your entire raid for AV at nearly the same time, after everyone has opened the window. The leader can see how many people get the same game, and drop queue if it is not acceptable. There is no function in the addon that allows you to join as a group, it simply removes human error from the process.
    I avoid banning after banning half of PvPscene by accident. :P
    Seriously mate i'm not interested in the past, I'm just the messenger quoting from a blue quote i saw somewhere a month ago. Your patronising does rock tho

Quote Originally Posted by KetMalice
    Honor from an AV loss is pretty good. It also means it went pretty fast. If you really had 5 friends quit because of AV then lol. I'm sure you don't even have 5 friends.

Why don't you start up a ore made and all que up at once?
    Dumb from start to finish lol. No of course I don't want to start a premade, AV loss against a premade good for honor hmmmm 62 usually for 25 mins, yeah wicked lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn

And you are the idiot who think there is mod to queue as a group.

When you see many people from server, its just they all queued at sametime. The only mod that is related to this, is a mod that make people to all click at the same time to increase chance to get in the same BG.

and QQ more fucking noob. Back in time it was possible to Join as Group in AV but because of LOOSER LIKE YOU they removed it.

btw the guy you called "moron" is Chaud, moderator of this forum. I hope Boubou or Chaud will ban you from here
    I had a good laugh at this one, sounded like you were telling daddy to take action, you like 12? Whats that, Chaud is president I hear you cry out, oh no i didnt hear properly hes just some guy that can kick people from a forum that chats about a childs computer game lmao.

Yes people, getting a group of 40 and all clicking at same time is not against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Hog449
    Seriously mate i'm not interested in the past, I'm just the messenger quoting from a blue quote i saw somewhere a month ago. Your patronising does rock tho
    People are allowed to use mods to queue at the same time. What you are referring to is the usage of 3rd party applications (not scripts) that do not operate from inside wow, which isn't allowed, and isn't being used in these cases.

I had a good laugh at this one, sounded like you were telling daddy to take action, you like 12? Whats that, Chaud is president I hear you cry out, oh no i didnt hear properly hes just some guy that can kick people from a forum that chats about a childs computer game lmao.

Yes people, getting a group of 40 and all clicking at same time is not against the rules.
    Troll much? Keep crying, glad to hear you and your four friends are leaving. Nobody really cares.

Claiming its imbecilic to agree with official posts is imbecilic.

OFFICIAL BLIZZARD POSTERS HAVE SPECIFICALLY SAID MODS SUCH AS STINKYQUEUE ARE FINE.

More and more our Nightfall battlegroup faces Molten Core premade AV's making it impossible to get honor with pug groups who wish to stick by the rules.
    Blizzard quote "Alterac Valley premades are not allowed and action will be taken against anyone using software to make this possible"

Same old story, Blizzard do nothing, total incompetence. 5 of my friends have quit because honor has become too hard to achieve and to be honest i'm sick of blizzards inaction to do things in many areas of the game, tbh hideously slow and when they do take action its usually a joke . Take Personal ratings in arenas. One of the reasons this was brought in was to stop the selling of arena teams as this was causing many problems with 2100 rated teams starting new ones messing up the ratings and making gold in a way which wasnt allowed.

So blizzard introduce personal ratings, so the sensible thing would be to make your arena points come from your personal rating which would put an end to the selling of teams, but no you still get your ratings off the teams rating, meaning selling teams is still rife

Well done blizzard- Idiots
    Completely agree with you.

Today i spent nearly 6 hours trying to get honor and managed to get only 5k, took me 5 hours to win a AB match and nearly 6 hours to win a AV match. AV on the Silvermoon battlegroup is full of ravencock premades.

Because that post exists.
    Keep going.

Clearly if they don't want people to join as large groups, they would stop it, or at least say it was unacceptable, which they have not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozikk
    URdumb. L2QQbetter. These are facts:

1. Good players dont want to play with scrubs.
    2. Getting a group of 10 or 15 good players is easy. L2make friends.
    3. A good group can make much more honor/time than sitting in AV.

What does this mean? AV is full of bad people. If you play in an AV, lower your expectations.

Also, you can't use percentages when analyzing quality. Larger size == better pool to draw from. Ask anyone in school how their sports team do when they are up against a school with 4 times their numbers.
    1) In AV good players are forced to play with scrubs, we don't want to but have to.
    2) L2make friends? I have friends but I miss AV being a viable option to play when they're not on.
    3) Yeah, and I always get a group. But obviously by that comment you're just a gear farmer and aren't there for fun. I play for fun. I like to be in a PuG vs PuG or a Premade vs Premade. The reason I premake lately is because it seems I'm pitted against a premade over 1/2 the time when PuGing. When you premake a group you're up against another premade every time unless you're a weak ass sissy BG bouncer.
    4) You obviously need to go back to pre-algebra if you don't understand the math. A high school has tryouts and selects 20 out of 1000, they will obviously get a better team than somebody who gets 20 out of 100. But what if those players were picked at random. 20% chance of getting the best 20 players when choosing from the 100 school. 2% chance of getting them on the same team in 1000 person school. Try to wrap your mind around the formula before you go running your mouth.

Also, your HS football team serves as a good medium to explain the message to you 15 year olds. Assuming a match with 20 people on a team.

100people=5teams=5Games going.
    VS
    1000people=50teams=5Games going still because minimum participation sets number of games.

45 teams wait to get shuffled in, and there's only a 2% chance of having a good team as opposed to 20% for the other school. Quite the difference there huh?

you dumb twat.

I don't care much about stinkyque. But what I don't like is the fact horde have low population making their stinyque much more efficient at placing more players at the same av compared to alliance trying to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oreoleo
    I don't care much about stinkyque. But what I don't like is the fact horde have low population making their stinyque much more efficient at placing more players at the same av compared to alliance trying to use it.
    Most US battlegroups have 1-2 hr waits for AV for Horde AFAIK.

Are you really saying that grinding honor is too hard? for your free epixxs? lemme guess, all wearing greens and a bringer of death freshly bought from the AH? man, honestly, if you find grinding honor too 'difficult' then you should really just quit the idea and go back to UBRS.. If that's not too tasking that is. Quit QQ'ing and join another battleground, or even battlegroup if it reallys upsets you, although, you're likely to see the same results. Always amusing to see people crying about grinding honor, especially seeing how easy it actually is.
    Quote:
    When have I eva been able to reach a mage? He just freeze me, blink, freeze himself, make big dragonhead and confuse me, blink etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by janett1
    Are you really saying that grinding honor is too hard? for your free epixxs? lemme guess, all wearing greens and a bringer of death freshly bought from the AH?
    That was my alt a month ago :P
    Thanks to welfare it is now better.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Skilledcoil

I wish I could finish the grind, but I am so tired of losing.

If this is just a child computer game, wtf are u QQing here?! Quit it just like your "friends"
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton
    Completely agree with you.

Today i spent nearly 6 hours trying to get honor and managed to get only 5k, took me 5 hours to win a AB match and nearly 6 hours to win a AV match. AV on the Silvermoon battlegroup is full of ravencock premades.
    5 hours to win an AB game?

I soloed Illidan yesterday you know...
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    5 hours to win an AB game?

I soloed Illidan yesterday you know...
    Well, I assume he played several games in those 5 hrs :P

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Well, i haven't read the entirety of the fight, but even on US-Mannoroth horde side, People que up using a UI MOD, which is totally legal. and to be honest, if your QQing about Free epics and crap, go home. This is entirely stupid that you would complain about it because if your friends were serious PVP'r they would have had all the season 3 epics that you need and continued to PVP. Anyways, The point im trying to make is, no one is breaking the rules by using a UI mod to que up at the same time untill blizzard removes that privilege.