Sunwell & Heart of Darkness

Hi, I saw on the quest Reward from Essence of Immortals that you may get Hearts of Darkness, so I wondered if there is anything new known yet, what they will be for.

I'm selling them currently on the live realm and it would be bad if we need them in sunwell.

Re: Sunwell & Heart of Darkness

afaik you wont need them, you need sunmotes (dunno the correct name atm) for the new patterns etc

storno is correct, and most likely if you are getting them from quests you will probably have enough to begin with, and possibly given the t6 tokens of off-pieces dropping in sunwell this is most likely a way for blizz to backfill resist gear or crafted gear and make hyjal/bt just as appealing as sunwell in 2.4

Since the other bosses need to be unlocked they might recuire em, possibly craftable FR gear that only becomes available on vendors after that boss has been unlocked serverwide.

Pure speculation tho.

Why would there be craftable FR gear when you can get that from badge vendor??

Quote Originally Posted by Nirron
    Why would there be craftable FR gear when you can get that from badge vendor??
    It was just an example

If they are going to make a boss in sunwell require any kind of res gear at all, I'd expect it to be nature (since no fights pre-nerf) have really 'required' nature res gear.... its useful on naj trash, but aside from that.... not so much. I doubt that will be the case.

If i had to put money on ANY resist it would be arcane. I mean they nerfed the SHIT out of solarian (easier than vr), so arcane resist is *almost* unused.... and we all have our violet eye badge still... so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by numblocke
    If they are going to make a boss in sunwell require any kind of res gear at all, I'd expect it to be nature (since no fights pre-nerf) have really 'required' nature res gear.... its useful on naj trash, but aside from that.... not so much. I doubt that will be the case.
    hydross?

dont forget muru, the dark naaru... maybe he need some shadow shit or something like that, eredar twints are doubt and kil jaeden a resi encounter, dont hope so

Well SR is prolly the only thing that it wont recuire since almost all SW guilds will have that from BT.

Deleted

I was kinda hoping for some Arcane Res since it became useless when Solarian was changed. Doesn't seem to be like that tho :/