Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: SWP First kills, Hyjal changes, Arena tournament, blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinmaster
    well thats the thing, no one wanted them lol. we were doing waves and it dropped away from the ml so everyone passed on it and at the end of the wave he looted it /sigh, and when the second one dropped we just gave it to him.

but both dropped in the same night, i think the drop rate is pretty good on them unless we got extremely lucky.
    we didn't see any of them last night, although we were all hoping for them so we could stand around in IF looking funny :P TBH, they're not that great except for looks, although I guess their very good for Enh shamans or something? I'm a rogue though, so I don't care about them :P ( although the MH IS pretty nice for a fist/sword build)

With the backstab changes fist weapons might be a little more attractive to rogues, and the offhand is terrible for shamans so....

Quote Originally Posted by insidelane
    With the backstab changes fist weapons might be a little more attractive to rogues, and the offhand is terrible for shamans so....

hehe, but if you look at the t5 shaman set+ those fists... they were certainly thinking of shamans for that :P

Quote Originally Posted by fizyx
    What? the armory is phase 3? as in, having the armory unlocked is phase three? I guess we're talking about phases in different ways then. I was talking about phases as the run up to unlocking the things, IE unlocking the sanctum=phase 1, unlocking the armory=phase 2, etc etc. Maybe I'm just crazy for thinking that way?
    And after the armor is unlocked what phase is it then? Not 2 but 3! Because the armory is then unlocked!

And *after* that while we unlock the next building (phase 3) we need to unlock the shop of the smith, too.

Detheroc is in phase 2 now. Dont know how far in.

Kael'thas is currently bugged, often forgets to use some abilities in Phase 4;
    - No Mind Control
    - No Phoenixes
    - No Flamestrike.

Clearly a bug and not a nerf, since it did happen on one of the tries, but not on most. Wonder if that's what's in todays hotfix.