Thread: Pitbull problem

Pitbull problem

Hello i like pitbull addon but unfortunetly i need to use others beacouse of some bug or smth happening with pitbull on my pc. The thing is that each tiem i download a new version of pitbull 3.0 and higher i couldn't configure that addon at all, after many restarts of game redownloads from other sources always the same . any1 have idea what to do ?

Re: Pitbull problem

2.4 bug, just w8 and it will be fixed

had the same bug in 2.3, if u have enough patience delete wtf and do it all over again.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

what do you mean but you couldn't configure. is it giving you an error. or does the config menu not show up. please be more specific

Yah, pitbull wasn't even showing up for me. I switched to perl in the meantime. Not the same, but manageable. Once i hear it is fixed, I will go back to pitbull. Just save the pitbull part of your wtf, and you wont have to re-configure pitbull once the bug is fixxed.

Quote Originally Posted by beanchild
    what do you mean but you couldn't configure. is it giving you an error. or does the config menu not show up. please be more specific
    yes th config even don't show up any of options of pitbull , soo i can't use it

Im having this same issue, but when I disable ALL addons except pitbull i can configure it. Wtf?
    With all addons enabled typing /pit, /pitbull, and bringing up the config in rock does nothing.
    Lizzie ; Adahlia
    <Keen Formation> Mal'Ganis