Abuse of power, GG MMCHAMP

If you have read or if you take the time to read my post http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=6439.0 you'll see several times the moderator chaud trolled several different people in the post. Even though my topic was 6 pages long full of great information from many people, chaud then locked it after saying a smart ass comment about where i use to work. WTF is up with this. How is this acceptable to boubouille?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Abuse of power, GG MMCHAMP

If you have a problem with a moderator or how things operate, you take it to PMs with Boub. Public call-outs like this serve no other purpose than to incite and inflame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

you know, i tried that, and funny thing is that the message did not appear in my outbox. So i made a post.

I love his post 'Why would you take someone in any less than T4/Rep/Crafted/ZA gear to kara?' how are you supposed to obtain Tier4 without doing Karazhan to begin with? Just wish a T4 token will be a world drop? Lol. Interesting thought process, I suppose.

And I guess nowadays everyone has to be 'overgeared' in order to do an Instance or Raid, instead of having the actual skill to do it with your Class. :

15+ Year Old Account

As said, take any moderation issues up with Boubouille, if you can't PM him then try IRC or wait until he notices this topic.

Don't make more topics on this subject, thank you.

Edit: And as an advice on your other issue, if you have any issues with a GM, take it up on the Customer Support forums on the official forums.