Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Warrior.Test.Alpha rend.last.

Sorry guys. You have been trolled.

Think about it.

They just announced this expansion 8 months ago (if you don't count August)! Thats like last week in video game developer time.

If these screens were from this time next year...? Then it could be true.

You have to remember how long Blizzard develops their games. Anything else is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Actually blizzard blue posts put WotLK into alpha or at least the idea of one.

The point is if its in alpha and thats a talent, great, if not who cares.

The person above claims to be playing it, great, if not who cares..

Tbh i dont see that being a true talent because the arms tree already got "Blood Frenzy" which increases physical dmg taken by 2/4% when target is affected by Rend/Deep Wounds.
    Woox - Rogue

Violer - Paladin (ALT) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Cascah

Quote Originally Posted by Zurizen

Think about it.

They just announced this expansion 8 months ago (if you don't count August)! Thats like last week in video game developer time.

You have to remember how long Blizzard develops their games. Anything else is just setting yourself up for disappointment.
    Just because they announced it eight months ago, doesn't mean they weren't already making the expansion beforehand. Do you have any right to call it fake? have any proof? They are testing it out, doesn't mean it will really be a skill when it's released, but it's probably real.

Quote Originally Posted by Naumu
    Just because they announced it eight months ago, doesn't mean they weren't already making the expansion beforehand. Do you have any right to call it fake? have any proof? They are testing it out, doesn't mean it will really be a skill when it's released, but it's probably real.

Heh, anyone who watches Blizzard news knows that the main team was working on TBC as soon as vanilla WoW was out, and the main team got moved to WotLK as soon as TBC was out. And I'm sure that the fact that there have been numerous announcements from many varied sources that WotLK is in alpha are all completely wrong, despite most of those sources being pretty reliable as to what they post...

(NOTE: this is meant to back up the quote I have, not tear it down )

Also, as to the NDA, I think you might be in trouble for CONFIRMING something, but not from saying that you're in the alpha. Of course, it is dependent on the wording of the NDA, but I hope 1. you're NOT in trouble, 2. you ARE connected to the alpha... and 3. you can confirm more juicy rumors for us ^.~

Quote Originally Posted by Zurizen

Think about it.

Sorry. You have been out played.

Think about it.

They annoucned this expansion 8 motnhs ago! Some zones were playable a long time ago.

If those screens were from this time next ear...? I would be in them.

You have to remember how people played at conventions and some is already done. Anything else is just setting yourself up to be trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud

Think about it.

They annoucned this expansion 8 motnhs ago! Some zones were playable a long time ago.

You have to remember how people played at conventions and some is already done. Anything else is just setting yourself up to be trolled.
    Lols yea, Anyways I believe this is new rend would be true, may piss off some sub rogues through. http://www.wowhead.com/?search=Vicious+Rend

Quote Originally Posted by chaud

Think about it.

Woah. Tone the nerd rage down.

How are you in ears? Do they smell?

peace

Actually this seems like a lower tier arms talent because:

1. Requires Battle or Defensive stance
    2. Has 9 ranks at L70-80(?)

So this means that it can be trained early. Wouldn't surprise me if they'd put it on the 2nd tier after forcing people to get 3/3 imp. rend first.

Personally the ability looks like a skill revamp since basically it is replacing rend. I can't see rend & vicious rend stacking. About the fake & real issue. Voila, it is the speculation season, everything can be fake/real. And yea no pve warrior opens with charge/zerker stance, at least I didn't see any before. If this is a skill revamp, than it can be used on ever 15 sec to refresh by mt/ot.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Punx
    All i can say its it is NOT the friends and family beta....

According to Hortus everyone (dont quote me on the everyone part) that took part in the TBC Friends and family Beta will receive a E-mail with Account Details....

Neth Said this..Some chossen Few form the Friends and Family of TBC were invited to take part in Wrath Beta and have recieved there info already.

Lets hope some of you join us in Wrath...BTw..you are not missing much

something along the lines of

[Server Shutdown in 15 mins.]
    You're pretty funny, especially given a "Friends & Family Beta" does not exist, it's the "Friends & Family Alpha". Usually when the F&F Alpha ends the beta begins a couple of days after and the NDA gets lifted.

The NDA does prohibit you from even stating you are in the alpha, so you are infact in breach of the NDA (You're not since you haven't signed one, but if you were actually in the alpha you would be)

Anyways you keep humoring me.

Deleted

Alright, locking before someone dies of laughter.

Sorry kids, none of you are in the alpha. If there is one more person on this forum going around yelling they are, they'll get banned.

Enjoy