High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Omen 2.0/damage meter help

I just uploaded the new omen threat meter and pretty much when i hit overview of threat it also shows the threat of the npc's as well.

Pretty much i want it to
    1.) give an overview of aggro (without the npcs if its an AoE pull)
    2.) display only the top 5 (or expand bar)

As far as damagemeters since 2.4 i havent been able to get it to work right... IE it doesnt display any damage and i have no clue as to why that is... so any tips on that would be great

PS - Ive ehard some good things about Recount and i tried to upload it, but when i try to use it in game nothing comes up... so again any help would be appreciated!

Thx

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Omen 2.0/damage meter help

Hey there

First: You don't "upload" something when you mean "installing / putting" it into you addons directory for usage in WoW.
    Second: The only place to download the most recent version of Omen or Recount is www.wowace.com Nowhere else, and i mean *NOWHERE*.

For Omen: http://files.wowace.com/Omen/Omen.zip
    For Recount: http://files.wowace.com/Recount/Recount.zip

Just *never* download it anywhere else. You don't want people laughing at you because you said you downloaded it at curse.com, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilag
    Pretty much i want it to
    1.) give an overview of aggro (without the npcs if its an AoE pull)
    2.) display only the top 5 (or expand bar)
    1. Omen does this with default settings. Just don't change anything after installing it and it will work fine the way you want it to. But make sure to delete any "Omen.lua" and "Omen.lua.bak" files in any of your "WTF" subfolders for a fresh start.
    2. Just click and hold the resizer to show only the top 5 or whatever you want.

Venara
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara