Thread: Fix premades

Fix premades

Anyone else think blizz needs to re-fix how they "fixed" bg's by making premades mainly queue up only against other premades?

I'm sick of this bs, not much of a point in making premades anymore it seems.

-First you have to put the premade together
    -Then you have to wait forever in the queue for it to pop
    -Finally you fight another premade

It's like this whether you're full premade or not it seems. We had 10 people in group queue'd for ab/eots the other night and it took 30 min over avg wait time for it to finally pop.

This is bullshit because only reason blizzard did this crap was all the newbs qq'ing about having to fight premades as pugs.

I mean wtf, if you fight a premade as a pug, the game ends pretty quickly anyways assuming the premade is decent, and if the newbs got that much of a problem with it then maybe they should just make their own.

It should just be put back to way it was..

Re: Fix premades

The problem is in this system its made people play for honor not fun because of this we will see alot more AFK botters.

Quote Originally Posted by tsn
    The problem is in this system its made people play for honor not fun because of this we will see alot more AFK botters.
    Well the other problem was that pugs trying to beat the premades we used to run probably were not having any fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblerr
    Well the other problem was that pugs trying to beat the premades we used to run probably were not having any fun at all.
    So since people were unable to go

/2 LFM EOTS Premade

before they queued, they should nerf people that can find 14 friends to pvp with?

Quote Originally Posted by lgtcount
    This is bullshit because only reason blizzard did this crap was all the newbs qq'ing about having to fight premades as pugs.

I mean wtf, if you fight a premade as a pug, the game ends pretty quickly anyways assuming the premade is decent, and if the newbs got that much of a problem with it then maybe they should just make their own.

It should just be put back to way it was..
    Don't you worry. You just have to convince some more to QQ like you do now and Blizzard will revert the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblerr
    Im talking about now premade and premade doesnt happen because they are too worried about honor and theres no more premades.

Quote Originally Posted by lgtcount

-First you have to put the premade together
    -Then you have to wait forever in the queue for it to pop
    -Finally you fight another premade
    I dont understand the whining. Piont 1 is always the case. Piont 2 deos suck that you have to wait so long, and Piont 3 evens the playing field.

Sorry but it seems you are more scare to play other pre-made then the que length. I can understand how this would piss off twinkers. I can see how que time would piss off arena teams practicing in BG. But for people that want honor or easier wins, I dont feal for you at all. Leveling the playing field seems like a decent idea

I used to run in premades with my guild. It was loads of fun, especially when we went up against another premade that didn't chicken out and leave the BG. Yeah I realize that most pugs don't stand a chance against premades (although I've been up against some pretty terrible premades that we've rolled in pugs). However, I've been in my share of pugs as well when no guildies wanted to do BG's. Honestly, now that a pug is always vs a pug, I miss going up against premades. Why? Because it's better to spend 5 minutes getting beat by a premade and get a token (since now tokens are even more valuable for honor turn-ins) than to spend 30 minutes trying to beat another pug and end up losing by a small amount. You still only get one token (maybe you get a little more honor) and it took you 6 times as long (or longer in some cases, like WSG) to lose.

P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by OrSin
    I dont understand the whining. Piont 1 is always the case. Piont 2 deos suck that you have to wait so long, and Piont 3 evens the playing field.
    It's Point. Sound it out.

Quote Originally Posted by OrSin
    Sorry but it seems you are more scare to play other pre-made then the que length.
    And no. Basically, his point is, that you spend 30 minutes waiting in a queue to go up against a group that will take you as long to win or lose the BG as it would if you waited 30 seconds to queue in a pug. Premades are pretty much just non-existant now for this very reason. The whiners, aka everyone who only ever pugged, got their way for being too lazy to type /LFG EOTS Premade, and the non-lazy people get punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Devia

P.S.

It's Point. Sound it out.

get help...

Let me give something to QQ more about. It's pugs getting frustrated atm, especially in EU-Bloodlust. I play as horde there, and I've yet to see an even numbered AB at start. It always looks like 7vs15, 6v12 and after 2 minutes people come in. I mean come on, it'll take a decent time even starting on equal numbers, but now starting less and trying to win... Welcome to a 30 min game, if people don't tend to lose. (These apply to both sides btw, experienced some 15vs7 eots fights and after 2 mins it is 15v13 or something more appealing.) As for going against premades, only the queue is the downside. Premade vs. premade is definitely more fun than going in pug to see that you are outnumbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Khayman
    Don't you worry. You just have to convince some more to QQ like you do now and Blizzard will revert the change.
    If qq'ing to blizz will revert the change then I'll gladly do so.

And OrSin, I could care less if we always went up against premades, as long as we didn't have to wait an extra 30 min in queue simply cause we're a premade.

It makes making premades pointless now, so you hardly see them. Which is dumb, I'd rather play with people that know how to play and not have to deal with pugs but not if I'm gonna be playing 1 game per hour.

Join as Group, should never have matched pre-made against PuGs.

Only reason Blizz did it was because *gasp* queue times were INSANE pre-battlegroups. Remember when you only got to fight the opposing faction on your server?

As soon as they came up with the Battlegroups, they should have, at that time made the change to match pre-mades to pre-mades.

I am not sure what the OP is QQ'ing about. Queue with your crew for AB and queue solo for WSG/EotS/AV. Play in those until your pre-made pops.

BTW, if you want to have fun and lean a BG to your favor, queue with just 2 or 3 of your friends (5 for AV). If you and your buddies are any good, you can pretty much win the BG.

Looks like you just want to get some easy honor at other people's expense.

Get this: Some people play to have fun.
    Indeed, they don't do it for the honor or the tokens! Insanity eh?

Premade vs Premade + Pug vs Pug = Good.

The only thing that may not be ideal about it is the que length, which is a separate problem.

Lol; Scrubs like OP make me feel bad.. The point of BG is having primarily fun and not letting whiners like you steamroll over PuGs with your premade.. People like me who have all the honor, marks and everything dont need more of them so i LIKE when i go against another premade and then you see who is better and who suck

15 people that crush 12 other people (3 afk'ers) with ease = fun for 15 people, miserable for 12.

15 well geared people vs 15 OTHER well geared people = nofair, nerf nao, omg.

/fixt

I could give a shit if we constantly go up against other premades, just not when the queue's are 30min long.

Especially when the reason behind it is people complaining about getting pwned by premades. Give me a break.

With huge queues for premades, there's little point to making them now, and that's what needs to be changed.

But of course the only way I see that happening is to make it so premades don't only go up against other premades, which of course will lead to a bunch of pug loving retards qq'ing on the wow forums.

I just don't see the point in ruining premade queues simply so pugs vs premades doesn't happen. I never found going up against a premade as a pug that bad. When it happens you lose quick and you just requeue. It certainly isn't bad enough to screw over premades.

Tbh I don't want to lose fast, I want to have fun but it is not when people see a premade (assuming I run in a pug) and just give up and stay at the starting zone. Btw premades are still being faced against pugs, happened 2 times last night, and man they were awful. We trashed one of them, the other took a 45 min to lose but hell it was fun. It is just player's perspective to the pvp that matters imo. If you are looking for fun but the rest is there for the honor and the marks, there is no point in inspiring them to come back since they are after a quick lose...

Yet again, queues are friggingly long, even in pugs. Waited over 20 minutes for AB and WSG last night, thank god EotS was the daily.

Hrmmm OP translated to me as " waaaaaggh I am a scrub and I need a premade vs PuG to win,nerf plx!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^