Poll: Most skilled class?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Most skill-dependent class in WoW PvP

Quote Originally Posted by m4oH
    Your logic is flawed. Hard to play does not equal the one that performs the best. Try playing a warrior? I have a 70 warrior alt that I played above 2200, I'm sure that's more than you can say about your main. I've played all the classes and out of my experiences (all of them atleast above 1800), mage is the hardest to play. Spritzer on Shadowmoon is my warrior alt if you for some reason don't believe me. Warriors get cc'd easy, yeah they do, that doesn't make them hard to play. Give me a good healer and I'll take the team above 2k easy by spamming spamstring and ms. Warriors would actually be near the bottom of skill dependent classes imho. Marksman hunters are also extremely close to the top (might even top mage). BM is a different story and you should be shot for playing it.

Edit- I didn't even see the thing about no instant attacks until now, LOL. I shouldn't have even bothered responding to a 1300 rated warrior who says his class lacks instants.
    woohoo you played the cheeseball combo to high ratings....grats! this whole wall of text is full of crap! Try Boomkin...currently it is screwed to no end and the latest starfall nerf has put us to rest.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

sincerely probably shaman or druid

Quote Originally Posted by Layuth
    woohoo you played the cheeseball combo to high ratings....grats! this whole wall of text is full of crap! Try Boomkin...currently it is screwed to no end and the latest starfall nerf has put us to rest.
    Gotta agree here since the OP failed to specify specs for classes that have very different rolls depending on how they spec. Resto might be easy mode in PvP but Balance and Feral by no means are. Shadow Priests, Ret, Boomkin etc all should have been included separately. Don't think you need to go as far as dividing every class up that just have three DPS specs but Tank, Heal and DPS should have been.

So thats my vote. Balance Druids. Just about the most gimped class when it comes to PvP. And on second thought, even Resto Druids took a lot of skill to play well. The whole topic is a matter of opinion as I've gone up against some really well skill Restos and some really bad ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

mage the most skilled?????? arcanelol barrage¿¿¿ shit, mage even as frost is quite easy, you have resources to root people or snares
    www.xaximbo.blogspot.com Warlock Theorycrafting mostly focused to PvP, i want to know your opinion!

frost mage/firemage in high rating

15+ Year Old Account

if you dont have a mage and disagree with a pole STFU