Thread: warlock?(fire)

warlock?(fire)

Hi, this thread is about fire warlocks in raids..

At the moment iam fire in raids, becuase i like it more.. faster casttime, and its not only 1 buttom spam.. But iam pretty new as destro.. i was affliction before..

but i got this gear atm: http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...n&n=%C3%84ckel

and i think its enough to go destro, but i got some problems, i dont know what to socket as fire.. m8s says that shadow needs crit. and fire dont.. is that true?

anyway my question is, what should i go for ? crit/spelldmg or spelldmg/spellhaste

sorry for my bad english "sweden" and thanks for all the answer.. if someone understands me

Re: warlock?(fire)

I think we made it quite clear in the other posts about the subject, that affliction will benefit warlocks more untill they archive T5 level gear or better.

I think affliction would benefit you more in it's current state, but considering you allready picked up some haste gear, it'll only be a change on 100-150 dps.

Regarding your gear, you should stack up some more crit.

Now the fire versus shadow question depends fully on your normal raid group. If you are the only warlock, the answer is obviously, stay fire. You'll benefit more from the mages scorch.

But if there is several warlocks, preferable atleast 3 including yourself, you should pick fire.

OR if there is a shadowpriest in the raid at any given time, you should take shadow, no matter how many warlocks there are in the raid.

15% more damage is more than 10% more damage.

fire sucks, lets just face it

there is simply no way there will ever be 1 warlock and no shadowpriest in a raid
    unless your guild seriously sucks

but in that rare case where you are indeed the only lock with no shadowpriest around, use fire

and in your case, get rid of the spell haste gems
    runed spinels all the way everywhere apart from the 2 green/purple ones for the meta gem

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    I think we made it quite clear in the other posts about the subject, that affliction will benefit warlocks more untill they archive T5 level gear or better.

I think affliction would benefit you more in it's current state, but considering you allready picked up some haste gear, it'll only be a change on 100-150 dps.

Regarding your gear, you should stack up some more crit.

Now the fire versus shadow question depends fully on your normal raid group. If you are the only warlock, the answer is obviously, stay fire. You'll benefit more from the mages scorch.

But if there is several warlocks, preferable atleast 3 including yourself, you should pick fire.

OR if there is a shadowpriest in the raid at any given time, you should take shadow, no matter how many warlocks there are in the raid.

15% more damage is more than 10% more damage.
    if 3 warlocks stay fire? Don't you mean go shadow?
    And I respecced from affliction to destro before getting t5 and still my dmg went up though.
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

someone please close the 343243242millionst Warlock thread....