Suggeston: Less tournament stuff

New poster but long-time subscriber of MMO Champion. I love this site... its just awesome for all my updating needs. But lately it just feels like every post has tournament stuff... just endless MLG whatever on top of all the other game information. I get that theres a thing going on right now, but you already have a new one listed for a few weeks.. is this going to become a permanent addition to the site? :\ WTB less... or at least a way to filter it out... Please? /beg

Re: Suggeston: Less tournament stuff

Well what do you expect, this game also does involve arena, which you've probably seen affects the game alot. So therefore you can probably bet that there's a good amount of people who *do* enjoy hearing about it and *do* enjoy reading about it. This site is a World of Warcraft site, and it displays information about exactly that, the *World* of Warcraft, not just a few aspects of it.

If you don't enjoy the arena stuff, you'll just have to go through the o-so-difficult process of scrolling down and maybe hiding your eyes from horrifying pictures of good pvp'ers. Arena tournament notifications are always going to be a part of this site, there will not be some lame filter to filter them out and no, it is not endless spam.

Deal with it.
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Xombo
    Deal with it.

MLG helps pay the bills to run MMO-C now so it's not going anywhere anytime soon, at least around tournament time.

I agree tho. MLG =

MLG =
    You dun have to read if you don't wanna

MMO-champ is fine as it is, leave it alone and keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell
    MMO-champ is fine as it is, leave it alone and keep up the good work!
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by aeus
    New poster but long-time subscriber of MMO Champion. I love this site... its just awesome for all my updating needs. But lately it just feels like every post has tournament stuff... just endless MLG whatever on top of all the other game information. I get that theres a thing going on right now, but you already have a new one listed for a few weeks.. is this going to become a permanent addition to the site? :\ WTB less... or at least a way to filter it out... Please? /beg
    just dont read it as i do

MLG owns mmo-champion.
    So they'll want their stuff posted often.
    Uninteresting as it may be for the most of us, some may find it nice to know.

Not to mention people enjoy arenas and I know plenty were following both days of coverage and in IRC.