Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Take the arena rating off my pvp gear !

I belive that arena gear should still have an arena rating even it it moves to honor just maybe lower the cost. But for us that like to pvp and run bg's why make us have to pay to get and arena team and struggle to get a rating for my boot, belt,bracer,rings, and necks it is a nother way to mess with us and get or gold.

Re: Take the arena rating off my pvp gear !

Holy crap that was difficult to read. But what i think you were trying to say, is that you don't want arena ratings on your pvp honor gear. Thats fine, just stay with the s1 and s2 stuff, wouldn't bother the rest of us.

no i was saying was the Guardian gear should not have an arena rating req. it was ment to be for pvp players of bg's not arenas

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

the thing about it is that it IS meant for arenas, but they want you to have to experience more than 1 aspect of the game so they force arena'ers into the BGs to get the rest of the gear they need.

If there was equal pieces for each slot available via arena, i'm sure people wouldn't complain, though they would have to keep the overall cost for a full set the same since you can only get so many arena points per week, whereas honor is only limited by time
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

Khody

The ratings on the non set pieces are pretty damn simple to get if you're not a baddie.

Rather then complaining about it, go arena and get those ratings up.

Either that, or stick with your Vindicator pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by cantil
    no i was saying was the Guardian gear should not have an arena rating req. it was ment to be for pvp players of bg's not arenas
    Who said it was supposed for Bg's Oo?

Seriously i don't have all guardian but for bg's vindi works fine for me Same for everyone else cept those who are skilled ehough to get the guardian and hey let them have fun crushing in bg when they want to

Doesn't bother me anyway ^^

the boots ect from honor have been around way before arenas came out. This should still be items you can buy from doing bg'ss i not talking about just this seasons stuff. What i am saying they need to kepp the arena stuff from falling into other parts of the games where they make you do arenas for other aspects of the game.

what he's saying is, he wants to be able to get the best gear without any skill.

i like the fact that most pvp gear has a rating req now, but i think blizz kinda screwed it up a bit. There are a ton of full s3 nubs who bought their ratings in s3 and don't have the skill to get past the 1700-1800 brackets now, so all the people playing for fun or skilled people trying to gear up are stuck fighting these nubs with shoulders and weapons.

the boots ect from honor have been around way before arenas came out. This should still be items you can buy from doing bg'ss i not talking about just this seasons stuff. What i am saying they need to kepp the arena stuff from falling into other parts of the games where they make you do arenas for other aspects of the game.
    you can still get s3 honor stuff, stop whining.

i dont have a problem with peopel getting season 3 gear stuff and i do do arenas i recived a title last season from my 3v3 team but i just dont think that the ranking should be on the Guardian gear

Arena is the main focus of pvp , if you like to pvp do arena , getting 1700 is easy for any class, If you don't like it go do some pve.

Khody

If you play with someone that shares class synergy, and they have a competent brain, then you could easily hit 1700

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I belive that arena gear should still have an arena rating even it it moves to honor just maybe lower the cost. But for us that like to pvp and run bg's why make us have to pay to get and arena team and struggle to get a rating for my boot, belt,bracer,rings, and necks it is a nother way to mess with us and get or gold.
    Can we say "W3lf@r3 Ep1x"?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by pengwynman
    what he's saying is, he wants to be able to get the best gear without any skill.
    Yea I want to see you go into Sunwell and kill felmyst for a pair of boots. Imo the ratings on the armor is the best thing they did.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Syrada

Higher rating reqs PLEASE. The fewer idiots that get the gear, and the more bad and lazy players have to pay to get boosted to get the gear the better.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

15+ Year Old Account

yes, it is easy to get up to 1700... but finding a team for some classes is damn near impossible.
    -----Marzix-----
    ---Hellscream---

go play a fotm combo if you really fail that badly.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Blizzard should of made gear like this.

PR

3k shoulders
    2.9k weapons
    2.8k chest
    2.7 helm
    2.6k legs
    2.5k gloves
    2.4k thrown
    2.3k boots
    2.2k wrists
    2.1k belt

I have no complaints with the current system, I like looking forward to getting a new piece of gear at whatever rating, especially at the start of the season when I was actually below the required. It felt like at 1550, 1600, etc each incremental increase was a small victory and in reality I was getting the new gear that way. I doubt I'll get S4 shoulders but S3 is not out of the question, and it feels more like there are stepping stones in place which are their own achievements, as opposed to 1500-1850-2k. The people that can't actually hit 1850 didn't get to feel like they achieved much, but now they can get their boots and actually say "well we got 1700, and look what I have to show for it, some boots and a new helm." Also, 1700 is really easy to get with practically any makeup, guy in my guild couldn't find a partner the first week and got to 1700 as war/rogue with only a couple of losses.

RandomTroll

Roughly translated -

"I am welfare boy, and i like welfare!"