Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: ¿class spec changes, happy or sad?

Iam so far fairly happy with the shaman changes. my main is enhancement. Iam sad to see the weapon spec removed as it seemed very OP and nice . waiting to see how the spirit wolfs will play out, hopefully not like lawltrees and have a respectable reason for existing. resto looks very promising with the changes to shaman crit and spirit link looks very viable in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by wortuzalian
    About thunder being overpowered because of blades edge arena, i think that teams will just have to learn not to fight elemental shamans in the middle of the bridge. It's kinda like being a clothie and learning not to fight from the center of the nagrand arena. I think the whole point of introducing the knock back mechanic is to introduce this dynamic to the game - that you can disrupt a team by displacing them.

My main is a warrior, and tbh, I'm not as concerned about warriors as most people are. True our 51 pt talents aren't like everyone else's, but that's the same thing that happened in TBC and we were fine. What you're gonna see are the same warriors you've seen so far in arena with the addition of 3 things:
    1) Shield disarm -> this can be game changing coupled with the execute anytime talent to take down high armor targets.
    2) 30% chance of being able to execute target at any health status after landing a crit. Do people remember what an execute crit feels like? Even on paladins, after a few sunders and shield disarm, it's ridiculous. It's a chance for a 6k crit on a mage and that's right after you just landed that MS crit (because it's what procs it). And this is placed mid-arms tree, where most warriors already go. This is gonna kill alot of classes that rely on last minute immunities.
    3) 10 extra talent points to add to their current build. For me, that's gonna be faster/stronger MS and endless rage. This means never rage starved when not focused on AND a much fuller rage bar when the execute anytime talent procs.

The only thing that worries me, and I don't know how it's gonna play out, is the fact that hamstrings don't do damage anymore, which means that they don't proc weapon procs, mace/sword procs, or talents that proc from your critical hits.
    Agree for the most part. Regardless of the changes, I'll still be able to maintain a high rating by adapting.

I think they should make procs will still occur off of hamstrings though, regardless of damage. Once every 6 seconds for a sword spec so that seems fair to me.

It'll be interesting with the execute change.
    If I've got an MS up and the rage for it, I'm using that over an execute.
    The MS does more damage per rage.

I'm excited for all the new changes.
    I'm hoping the gimpy classes get a buff and make things interesting!

I play mage hunter and shaman

(Retired main) Mages, well i do feel they need somthing. Its just not good enought atm for it to go live.

(PvP/Grinder) Hunters, well what can i say this was a pvp bot(by bot i mean stuff i grind pvp on ) all the new stuff looks cool so happy.

(Main, Loving CH!!) Shamans, play a resto shaman so im all about the chain heals baby the new earthliving wep= nice buff the new link thing should be cool with a good graphic and the other trees seem to have got some love too.

so all in all im realy pumped for Wotlk, buy my mage aint as of yet.

Me as a druid, i have to say i love pretty much everything they changed/made new

ikillbigppl

for paladins im realy happy... they are fixing alot of what was wrong with paladins in arena. the one thing we are lacking atm is a gap close.. but i dont expect one of those any time soon :'(

Chaos Bolt > all this thread. thx.

Not happy with PVE healadin changes.
    I like the new pvp stuff though.

I've played a little bit of every class, mainly Shaman. With that said, I happened to YouTube all of the abilities before jumping the gun. I am very satisfied with the class as a whole. Tho I will be going to my playstyle - DK - leech fighting is how I play.

I think the talents I were dissapointed with are mages, mainly because mages are supposed to blow stuff up and away... Frankly, you guys need some damage tweaks to make those 51's look decent.

Warriors? I am most happy for the Fury tree, I know a lot of old school fury warriors that were pissed when Arms became the new thing.

Again, I YouTube'd Heroic leap, you guys can jump out of your flying mounts from ten billion feet in the air and not take damage. Look for Kyrras vids.

Hunters? On top of your abilities, which are damned awesome (sept for Surv, looks iffy to me) your old useless pets got buffed and you can finally tame the royalty of Un'Goro (gl).

I just hope they tweak Mages and Priests, the talents didn't appease me.

I guess thats my mindset.

When I arena, I want myself AND my mates to be satisfied with their class.

Cold Regards,

Me.

Somewhere lost in the realm of cyber fantasy and my reality that is work.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm happy with the changes.

Hunters are getting some nice changes, especially BM tree will be more fun
    And Shamans are finally getting some nice buffs, going to specc Enh again just like in the old days ;D