Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Best DK professions ?

I plan on going BS/Enginer (with mining on an alt to suport) the weapon you can get will be of great use, and with that a free epic helm and some grenades on the side for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealic
    Stamina Buff..? Where do you get that from..? Wha' did i miss..? :-\
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...51007&sid=2000

Also....

www.wotlkwiki info has post desribing each rank of the buff in their professions section.
    (BTW had to leave out the "." before info because the dumb NDA message comes up when i try and link the site directly, think it coudl come down now...lol)

try and keep up...lol.. jk

Quote Originally Posted by Rambaldi
    You've got to be kidding me? Drums? Useless? wtf?
    In wotlk Blizz add 2 min debuff (I forgot name) that prevent drum stacking >
    Big nerf for lw :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Rambaldi
    You've got to be kidding me? Drums? Useless? wtf?

Also, the 2nd best leg armor kit in game is 70 attack power, 18 crit rating, useable by anyone, but ..

the BEST in game is 100 attack power, 36 crit rating and requires 410 leatherworking to use the kit.
    OK, point taken, I agree that Drums are awesome for raids but who is going to be a Leatherworker in your raid? One or more of the Rogues, Shamans, Druids or Hunters or a Plate-wearer?

Armour kits can be bought, not worth levelling up a tough profession and missing out on the opportunity to take a gathering profession just for a kit you can buy for 500g on the AH

So I still think it's pointless for a DK to pick LW (unless you know in advance that none of the leather/mail wearers in your raid guild will be taking it)