Minimap tracking button missing, any mod can rescue it?

Hello all,

My tracking button next to minimap has gone missing this week. Instead of deleting and reinstalling a lot of customizations, perhaps there is a mod that makes a new all-in-one button?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Minimap tracking button missing, any mod can rescue it?

Statblocks - Tracking will give you a tracking menu.

However, if your minimap button has gone missing you most likely have some form of Minimap mod installed that hides it. Other than Minimap mods, only specifig tracking or minimap button mods interact with that particular button AFAIK.

If you have a minimap addon, tell us which one or check if you have something like "move minimap buttons" installed. It might have a corrupted saved variables file and moved it off screen.

Re: Minimap tracking button missing, any mod can rescue it?

Simple version, post a list of all your installed addons (yes, all!)

Deleted
    ok, got the same problem now. tracking button is missing.
    I have many addons, but I didn't reinstall it recently and nothing except this one have changed.
    is there any new feature to hide it?

There is no built-in feature.
    It is obviously down to one of your addons, so a list of them would help narrow down the culprit.

10+ Year Old Account
    crazy necro thread. lol. I was reading the first part before I looked at the date and thinking "wtf, its been all-in-one for ages"

Never noticed that date, though my reply applies equally to both posts.

Deleted
    Use MoveAnything addon to move/show/hide/resize any element of your UI.

Haha. Lol at post date and me, they got me confused a bit

MoveAnything is not always the best solution, not least because something is already manipulating the button in hiding or otherwise moving it.
    Two addons doing the same thing will not produce the intended effect in many cases.
    Finding the one responsible will be better.