Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How much AoE is too much AoE?

Hot Streak

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius
    Good call on the "hot streak" proccing like crazy, but yeah if you have points in burnout...you might as well not even cast fire aoe.
    I bet Blizzard will make it 3 total spell casts for hot streak to occur.

Anyway, the blizzard spell can have a 85% speed snare. That could help SoC spam >.>
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Aurin

he/she is referencing hot streak...

as read without the parenthesis "and if you get 3 crits another talent increases your crit rate by 100%"

aka hot streak

ah, i see, thx... read it wrong :-X

nevertheless, still not excited...

Quote Originally Posted by Nuronv
    I don't think it is too many, Blizzard wants Mages to be the kings of AOE. Too many AOEs would only be the case if they were all the same.

1. Flamestrike - Ranged with Dot
    2. Blast wave - Close range with stun
    3. Dragons Breath - Cone with disorientate
    4. Cone of Cold - Cone with slowing
    4. Living Bomb - Close range and stackable
    5. Blizzard - Ranged with slowing
    6. Arcane Explosion - Short range and spamable
    And now you can start up a flamestrike, step in with living bomb on while using flamebreath -> blastwave -> AE

Would be imba if the bomb still did the explosion if you where killed while it's on you, or it explodes harder if you get killed while it's on you. Could also be nice if the one that makes the killing blow on you gets a refreshed bomb but it also damages the person itself and his friends.

Quote Originally Posted by optionsown
    seed of corruption own all of them.
    idd
    mages are just kamikaze bombs. they have to almost stand on mobs to do dmg while lock happily spams socs from distance
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.