Poll: Title says its all, which do you think will be the rarest of the rare?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Rarest Race/sex combo

Quote Originally Posted by Kodaks
    I'm currently leveling my female dwarf hunter.

She's lovely!
    Its probably smarter to level one. Most people are so shocked at seeing them, they forget to attack them in pvp. People are more likely to go "OMG A DWARF FEMALE" then to go after them. Now those NE Hunters... :P

in my time playing wow, way too much time might i add :-\ lol, rarest class/sex/race if seen is female dwarf rogue. seen 1-2 i think actually at 70.

my friends and I did try starting a twink guild though named fugly. we were all dwarf females named fugly"____" the blank being our mains name. we all got over it though. once the original good laughs seeing like 15 dwarf females we all were kinda like ok this really is ugly we are over this.

one of the best palies i have ever raided with was a dwarf female though :P

Quote Originally Posted by RileyJ
    Maybe its because I play Horde :-)

But I have only seen one Dwarf Female on my server... Priest of course.
    i see... like .. 1 female tauren per month :/ ? they are extremely rare oh and all druids,but once i saw a female tauren in like s3 gear iirc mid AB O.o i was like 'wow :O'

Quote Originally Posted by xano880
    all druids
    This, druids are fugly enough on horde side, that gear is terrible, and it looks even worse on male tauren. 90% of durids are female.

i see... like .. 1 female tauren per month :/ ? they are extremely rare oh and all druids,but once i saw a female tauren in like s3 gear iirc mid AB O.o i was like 'wow :O'
    Well I rarely see any Tauren Females myself. Most low level ones... I have a 25 Female Druid myself :P But yeah.. at 70... Can't think of anyone I know with one Crazy.

Well I rarely see any Tauren Females myself. Most low level ones... I have a 25 Female Druid myself :P But yeah.. at 70... Can't think of anyone I know with one Crazy.
    twilight zone crazy : O i wonder where they all go ...

Well, I did a survey marking down who I saw on the forums and what race they were.

1) Orc and Human 2) Blood Elf and Draenei

Looking at it, these four races are the best suited for DK.

Have to say, the Draenei DK on the talent tree looks absolutely badass.
    Somewhere lost in the realm of cyber fantasy and my reality that is work.

twilight zone crazy : O i wonder where they all go ...
    My guess is that since most of the WoW players are guys they roll the "pretty" female classes before the "ugmo" ones. Although Tauren females aren't ugmos, they are not as attractive as BE's or cute faced Trolls/Undead (tho who even sees Trolls, let alone Troll females).

More Tauren males because BIG = MANLY. Though I bet you if Orcs/Trolls could be Druids you'd see a lot less Tauren Druids.

So in reality, guys will take the cute characters, make them mages/priests/paladins/locks... and choose the big boy (tauren or orc) for warrior/druid.

Of course that is under the assumption that all guys are the same... which they aren't, but I think its fairly accurate to think this way.

BTW I have a Undead Male Rogue. How cool am I?

After a year and a half of wow ive seen 3 female dwarf priests, 1 female dwarf warrior, and 1 femal dwarf hunter @ 70. Theres a couple female taurens around nowadays, way more than their used to be at least. (prolly the druid fotm thing)
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

My guess is that since most of the WoW players are guys they roll the "pretty" female classes before the "ugmo" ones. Although Tauren females aren't ugmos, they are not as attractive as BE's or cute faced Trolls/Undead (tho who even sees Trolls, let alone Troll females).

More Tauren males because BIG = MANLY. Though I bet you if Orcs/Trolls could be Druids you'd see a lot less Tauren Druids.

So in reality, guys will take the cute characters, make them mages/priests/paladins/locks... and choose the big boy (tauren or orc) for warrior/druid.

Of course that is under the assumption that all guys are the same... which they aren't, but I think its fairly accurate to think this way.

BTW I have a Undead Male Rogue. How cool am I?
    err yeah thats why all my chars are human females,coz males are all ... i wouldnt say fat,but meh ! and i do see alot of trolls ,females as well , specially as hunters and yeah ,you are quite accurate on that xP !

no you're not cool, we all know that female human rogues are the deadliest

err yeah thats why all my chars are human females,coz males are all ... i wouldnt say fat,but meh ! and i do see alot of trolls ,females as well , specially as hunters and yeah ,you are quite accurate on that xP !

no you're not cool, we all know that female human rogues are the deadliest
    I never see Troll females... only Trolls I see are male, and usually Mage.

I felt a lot cooler being an Undead Rogue before arena. Now Human's are the way to go. Nerf perception :P

I never see Troll females... only Trolls I see are male, and usually Mage.

I felt a lot cooler being an Undead Rogue before arena. Now Human's are the way to go. Nerf perception :P
    perception is fine :P you should have rolled human ^^ even tho i wouldnt mind having WotF :P but you cant have it all...
    oh trolls, they must be like the race i most see in BG/arena , perhaps its the battlegroup, who knows ? as far as im concerned,they all suck in looks xD

On my realm, it use to be Female Blood Elf Rogues. But lately ive seen afew lowbies running around.

but for the Horde i say it would be the Female BE rogues, only seen one that was 70 since BC came out.

For alliance, no clue im Horde til death!

Blood elf female - 1 (0.3%)

bad joke...

it's dwarf female...ugly...fat...no style..

Quote Originally Posted by Phreeze
    Blood elf female - 1 (0.3%)

bad joke...

it's dwarf female...ugly...fat...no style..
    no style ??? their dance rocks

perception is fine :P you should have rolled human ^^ even tho i wouldnt mind having WotF :P but you cant have it all...
    oh trolls, they must be like the race i most see in BG/arena , perhaps its the battlegroup, who knows ? as far as im concerned,they all suck in looks xD
    I love my Undead tbh

WotF may not be as "uber" as it was once considered, but I love eating people :-P

My first character ever was female human rogue... but I knew NOTHING about the game, and my friends made me roll Horde with them... this was like right when the game hit. I got her to 16 I think :P I'd be ashamed to post her armory, thats for sure.

I love my Undead tbh

WotF may not be as "uber" as it was once considered, but I love eating people :-P

My first character ever was female human rogue... but I knew NOTHING about the game, and my friends made me roll Horde with them... this was like right when the game hit. I got her to 16 I think :P I'd be ashamed to post her armory, thats for sure.
    you made ur biggest mistake there :P the weapon spec + perception is yummy ^^ ! and WotF is awesome , i would roll a UD if they looked better just for pvp ,its like having a 2nd trinket go go,go lvl ur human rogue :P you still have time for wotlk !

Quote Originally Posted by Frex
    Undead rogue fo sho
    find cliff.
    re-roll life.

Female dwarfs have pretty neat casting animations actually.

I quite like my female dwarf hunter.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.