Stuck in the DK starting zone; can't port to Ebon Hold

Since the official beta forums don't generate too much response......I will ask it here

Somehow I'm stuck in the DK starting area. I have one quest, where I have to bring a report to one of the pretty boys inside Ebon Hold, but when I try to take the portal up, it does nothing, I don't get teleported inside the citadel. In the same way, when I HS up to the top, where the Lich King should be, the 4 blue teleporters there are not working either. What makes it more bizarre is that the Lich King and the big-ass eye aren't there. Did anyone encounter this problem before, and did they manage to fix it somehow?

I sent a bug report ofcourse, but it would be nice if someone here would know of a quick fix or something, so that I can at least go further in the DK questline.

Re: Since the official beta forums don't generate too much response...

I had this problem as wel,, but they did a server restart yesterday at 3:00 AM and it works since then. btw when you hearthstone to the top you can jump to where the gryphons are, I did that 2-3 times to turn in quests when the teleports didnt work :P
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Ah I must've jumped from the wrong side then, because I always end up on some empty ledge, from which I can only jump to my death

I'll try it tonight.

I did it like that yesterday,and it worked indeed. However, there are still a lot of bugs with the starting zone. I saw an exclamation mark for a new quest over Razuvious' head, and while I was reading the quest, he started moving. The exclamation mark disappeared without me having the quest.

I did manage to complete the starting zone, so I just hope I didn't miss out on a talent point by not being able to do that quest

Starting zone + quests are the best I've ever seen in the game. So much fun, and DK is really fun to play as well.