Toughness - Bladed Armor - Impurity

Do they synergize?

Re: Toughness - Bladed Armor - Impurity

They *can*, but getting Toughness for Bladed Armor is a waste of points. Five talent points for all of 25-50 attack power is not worth it in the slightest.

Bladed Armor and Impurity go well together, though.

toughness is still interesting even without the synergy isn't it ?
    since it gives a + 15% armor which is nice imho. as a bonus it comes with a +45 (roughly) AP but this is a side effect bonus, not the reason why i would take this talent.
    Sapped girls don't say no

Quote Originally Posted by Kadvael
    toughness is still interesting even without the synergy isn't it ?
    since it gives a + 15% armor which is nice imho. as a bonus it comes with a +45 (roughly) AP but this is a side effect bonus, not the reason why i would take this talent.

You basically answered your own question.

i noticed after submissing the text. and i was lazy editing )
    Sapped girls don't say no

I think Bladed armor is nice for a little extra DPS and threat. At level 70 with my epic gear on my paladin I have close to 11k, so if I was a DK and I got BA so I could get 275 more AP, with frost presence that armor can go up to 16k, that makes it 400 AP, and with toughness it can get to 18.5k thats 450 AP, and that is quite a bit of AP, and quite good for building threat since DK abilities scale with AP, I definitely wouldn't underestimate this talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Admuntour
    I think Bladed armor is nice for a little extra DPS and threat. At level 70 with my epic gear on my paladin I have close to 11k, so if I was a DK and I got BA so I could get 275 more AP, with frost presence that armor can go up to 16k, that makes it 400 AP, and with toughness it can get to 18.5k thats 450 AP, and that is quite a bit of AP, and quite good for building threat since DK abilities scale with AP, I definitely wouldn't underestimate this talent.
    are you talking about ur pally with or w.o a shield?
    i mean ur idea is good in general.

Yes, without a shield, without any armor increasing talents or such my paladin at level 70 can reach almost 11k armor, I'm assuming that with equal gear DK could probably reach the same numbers, thus making Bladed Armor scale with gear, and making it potentially very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Admuntour
    Yes, without a shield, without any armor increasing talents or such my paladin at level 70 can reach almost 11k armor, I'm assuming that with equal gear DK could probably reach the same numbers, thus making Bladed Armor scale with gear, and making it potentially very good.
    then yea it would be potentially vg. just setup the rest of the points to what you really need and the best dps output and u'll be straight.