Elemental shaman raider

Now I upgraded and upgraded my gear..And it seems like it's nothing more to upgrade

Anyone got any suggestions for upgrading to my gear?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ak&n=gigawattz

Only upgrade I see it's to buy the 150 badge wep, but any other upgrades?

And how mutch hit is needed for ele shaman? Someone say 50, some 30, some 45 :-\

Re: Elemental shaman raider

With your Totem, and spec, you need 50.4 hit to be capped. If you raise that higher from gear, you can drop the points in the resto tree, but there's nothing else in there that will really help you.

You have a lot of room to improve. Epic spellthread on your legs, a ton of enchants are missing, could upgrade to epic gems. You could actually pick up 2 professions. Enchanting would be a good boost as you can do the 12 dmg to rings, As a true hybrid, you can use all the ring enchants for different spec. JC the other for the unique gems

Also the badge chest would be better than what you currently have equipped

Quote Originally Posted by Dejaye
    With your Totem, and spec, you need 50.4 hit to be capped. If you raise that higher from gear, you can drop the points in the resto tree, but there's nothing else in there that will really help you.

You have a lot of room to improve. Epic spellthread on your legs, a ton of enchants are missing, could upgrade to epic gems. You could actually pick up 2 professions. Enchanting would be a good boost as you can do the 12 dmg to rings, As a true hybrid, you can use all the ring enchants for different spec. JC the other for the unique gems

Also the badge chest would be better than what you currently have equipped

I asked if it was any gear to improve, epic spellthreads and gems cost to mutch for me...I talked more about badge gear etc, what to improve there

Quote Originally Posted by Rankiz
    Anyone got any suggestions for upgrading to my gear?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ak&n=gigawattz

Only upgrade I see it's to buy the 150 badge wep, but any other upgrades?

And how mutch hit is needed for ele shaman? Someone say 50, some 30, some 45 :-\
    Dont know where to start. Farm KZ for badges and ZU for bagdes and gear... You can uppgrade your gear so much and you dont even have to go to endgame raids...

I would suggest obtaining more crit gear. My old ele shaman friend said with about 25% crit and pots, running out of mana was difficult.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

LW+enchanting are both good profs for an elemental shammy

Windshear Boots > Hurricane Boots (LW)
    Merciless Shield > Mazthoril Honor Shield (badge)
    MgT back > Shadowcaster's Drape (ZA)

anyway ZA FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    Okay... Looking at it your crit is VERY low. IMO and i am an elemental shaman in SWP you should work up crit till mana no longer is an issue and you can sustain yourself ( Atleast 20% Unbuffed is what i say) and THEN Work on haste.

To start at that first i would work on rings... Get your Kara ring to exhalted, and then run kara to get the elemental shaman trash ring drop. Get your rep up with your respective shatt faction to get a bit bonus on your shoulder for enchant. Run gruuls for the SD/SC cloak, which would last you until Illidari counci.

Also how much haste do you have passively.
    Got 103 haste passively

elemental shaman dps spreadsheet:

http://files.filefront.com/ele+sham+.../fileinfo.html

fully customizable for race, buffs, talents, gear, and mob level.

Has all gear up until the last half of sunwell. I downloaded this a few months ago but cannot figure out where I got it from. I have added a few items to it but do not take credit for it. If anybody can provide the orignal spreadsheet that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankiz
    I asked if it was any gear to improve, epic spellthreads and gems cost to mutch for me...I talked more about badge gear etc, what to improve there
    Dude you asked for advice and it was given to you... If your not gonna put the work in to farm the mats/gold then dont expect to get very far in end-game raiding

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome
    Dude you asked for advice and it was given to you... If your not gonna put the work in to farm the mats/gold then dont expect to get very far in end-game raiding
    this is true, beside u also have to farm pots and food. Do dailys, nowadays , with so many dailys avaiable, " I dont have money for that " is not an excuse.

First off. Epic Spellthread is easy to make. And the Epic gems are 15 badges each... And cheap now.

I currently run at 1002 Spell damage. 28% crit with my totem. 10k mana. You could boost yourself a lot on what you have now with just more enchants and better gems. Not to mention you have a couple talents that you could change out for others in the Elem tree. Drop Eye of the Storm and Elemental Warding, and put those 4 points elsewhere. If you're needing Eye of the Storm in raiding, then you REALLY must have problems with aggro... But Call of Flame and Imp Fire Nova are good to have for those moments in raids you need it, and help when you're doing dailies or whatnot.

As for gear. Not much I can say that hasn't been said. Consider getting the Darkmoon Card: Crusade. And unless you can go into Sunwell and get the Spell+Crit+haste gear, don't lose crit for haste. It'll just oom you faster, and lower your overall effectiveness.

And like just said, if you're not gonna put effort into it by making a little gold to get better enchants/gems... Don't complain if you don't improve, k? K.

first:
    38 + hit is your cap since u are a squidnei.
    50 is for horde chars.

second:

Gear improvement:

shoulders:
    Badges or
    the cloth one from za, first chest

Cloak:
    the badges one (cloak of arcane alacry, i think thats the name) or
    the one from hexlord malacrass

Chest:
    hauberk of wirling fury, badges, good upgrade (spell is so fck good for elem shaman)

wirst:

runed spell cuffs (badges) or
    cuffs of devastation ( winterchill)

hands:

Enslaved Doomguard Soulgrips (badges)

boots :

Treads of Booming Thunder (badges) or
    Footpads of Madness (jan ' alai)

rings :

get kara exalted and the one that drops from trash.

Trinkets

There are many better than your quagmirrans eye.

dark moon crusade, icon of silver crescent, The Lightning Capacitor, Shiffar's Nexus-Horn, etc.

weapon:

get badges weap (pewpew)

Shield:

the badges one is rlly only worth it if u lack crit. it gives almost 1% crit.

there it is.

now start farming badges b*i*t*c*h

If you have trouble getting money for epic spellthread, just save 15 badges from a kara clear, get a nether vortex, sell it, buy epic spellthread. Not hard.

Getting money is FAR easier than it was in vanilla WoW, and if you expect to endgame raid and perform to your maximum potential, you gotta put in a bit of extra time to get those extra enchants and such.

also ur build should be something like this

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hEckV0zaAotZxbjz0x

im not saying it perfect or cookie cutter build, but at least nobody will point at u and call u bad names :P
    Its v good for pve, u can change one or two points, its just to give u an idea.

one word,

Daily's.

Go do them all for the gold and then go enchant your gear properly.
    There is so much to improve on your gear i'm not even gonna start for someone that makes up bs excuses like "it costs to much".

Go visit the EJ one stop elemental shop for advice about gear/specs/enchants and whatsoever..

15+ Year Old Account

You could enchant your shoulders ( The honored/exalted shoulder enchant from scryer/aldor )
    Enchant your cloak/chest/boots and get the epic leg enchant.
    You got 3 blues left, shouldn't be to hard to upgrade. You have T4, shouldn't be to hard to upgrade. Get the 25 or 60 badge cloak. You got a Vindicator Item, Guardian items are out.

But hey, you got nothing to upgrade! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    You could enchant your shoulders ( The honored/exalted shoulder enchant from scryer/aldor )
    Enchant your cloak/chest/boots and get the epic leg enchant.
    You got 3 blues left, shouldn't be to hard to upgrade. You have T4, shouldn't be to hard to upgrade. Get the 25 or 60 badge cloak. You got a Vindicator Item, Guardian items are out.

But hey, you got nothing to upgrade! :P
    About the tier4, you say I shoud upgrade ye? But I got tier5 shoulders and tier5 legs that I aint using..Know why? Becose with 2x tier4 I get whole 20+ spell dmg at my totem, and that totem I allways use so...

But anyway, I was thinking getting http://thottbot.com/i29986 and then equip my tier5 shoulders.....I calculated that from changing the tier4 head I get 3 more dps..And from changing tier4 shoulders to tier5 shoulders I get 5 dps..

So..Whats best 8 dps or 20 spell dmg?