Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: ? IN WOTLK WILL IT BE OP TO STACK INT OVER AP

dont forget that AGI also gives dodge/parry which makes agi hunters the bane of rogues and warriors... hvnt lost to a rogue or warrior ever since i specced survival\

Well if spells coste base % of mana pool no use to stack int. at all. Cus even with more mana, the spells will cost more and such so still sux.
    Stack agi imo or ap. And that dude that sayd 63 agi for 1 % crit remember now is areound 22 and u can make only 10 agi epic gems for example, in lich king will be 24 or 28 agi gems or something so is still ok, + gear will give much more agility/ap/int : )

base mana pool is how much mana u have b4 gear/buffs etc. so more int wouldn't affect the mana costs of spells
    Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Ive said it before in a thread and ill say it again. I fucking hate roast beef but i dont go into an Arby's every day and say "FUCK ROAST BEEF"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamless
    Heh, ahh the internet. Where the 'glass is half full' and 'glass is half empty' people are both shouted down by the heaving masses of "WAAAAH! I WANT A FULL GLASS! WAAAAAAAH!'

Deleted

lol'd IRL @ Divinic. Hunters are the fucking #1 DPS in late end-game atm, and they got lots of viable comps to play in every arena bracket. You sir, just suck.

You were wrong about hunters sucking in BC. You suck in BC. And you might just suck more in WotLK. Yoy're not good with 4/5 S4. You're just mediocre scrub who can't get higher than 1700 thank you. There are already lots of good hunters who broke 2,2k.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Would it be overpowered to stack INT over AP?

I think they added that talent (or buffed it and placed it where all hunter can reach it) since we will share more gear with Shamans, but mostly Enhancement though.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    lol'd IRL @ Divinic. Hunters are the fucking #1 DPS in late end-game atm, and they got lots of viable comps to play in every arena bracket. You sir, just suck.

You were wrong about hunters sucking in BC. You suck in BC. And you might just suck more in WotLK. Yoy're not good with 4/5 S4. You're just mediocre scrub who can't get higher than 1700 thank you. There are already lots of good hunters who broke 2,2k.
    lol at hypocrite. just saying what u think and not backing it up with actual reasons doesn't mean shit. this person came up with many good reasons at why hunters suck and not statements like u made like "u suck at bc" and not even justifying it sure there are many viable combos a hunter can play.... like hunter/druid, if there exist a druid who prefers keeping track of pets and other shit like that over having a warrior and making it much easier on himself. ur right there are many hunters that have broken 2.2k(not u of course) but do u know how many more warriors, or rogues, or warlocks there are than hunters. hunters make up a very small 5% in that 2200 mark maybe even less.

Its really sad, crying like a noob that just got own'd "oh no we cant arena why play a hunter if ya cant destroy all in 2v2 3v3 and 5v5" get the hell over it.

Hunters can kick ass .. i play serv hunter i have around 1140 agi fully raid buff'd with 43% crit rating over hit cap'd with my expose weakness its really helpful for raids plus my dodge its great for when i solo if stuff gets to close.

With Wotlk i'm gonna have hunting party and with my crit % its gonna be even more useful. i do great damage i have a blast playin a hunter.

If all you want to do is arena go freaken reroll a lock or some thing. and stop whinning about pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by dylpickleboy
    lol at hypocrite. just saying what u think and not backing it up with actual reasons doesn't mean shit. this person came up with many good reasons at why hunters suck and not statements like u made like "u suck at bc" and not even justifying it sure there are many viable combos a hunter can play.... like hunter/druid, if there exist a druid who prefers keeping track of pets and other shit like that over having a warrior and making it much easier on himself. ur right there are many hunters that have broken 2.2k(not u of course) but do u know how many more warriors, or rogues, or warlocks there are than hunters. hunters make up a very small 5% in that 2200 mark maybe even less.
    i dunno about you but it seems to me that half or actually nearly all the posts ive read from you have been pretty much stupid and this has to be at least one of the most normal statements ive hearf from you..

but FYI this is a post inquiring about int over AP so if you guys wanna whine go whine in a new thread.. oh wait theres already been a thread with immense wall of text with all the whinings BEFORE the new hunter talent trees and baseline announcements were made.. AFTER they are made? you still whine.. pls die in a fire and stop QQing about hunters.. the way i see it we're fine now

No it wouldn't be over powered as the value of the stat is higher than just pure AP. I think this is partly to encourage us to have bigger mana pools and partly to make itemisation easier for blizzard.

I'm looking forward to playing my Hunter in Wotlk, very much so
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

Quote Originally Posted by Idt
    dont forget that AGI also gives dodge/parry which makes agi hunters the bane of rogues and warriors... hvnt lost to a rogue or warrior ever since i specced survival\
    Try dueling outside of Elwynn.
    ,-{$$}
    ,-{QQ}
    \)___ :'(
    ) >> \\
    ^- Us.
    ^- Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by clodu
    Well if spells coste base % of mana pool no use to stack int. at all. Cus even with more mana, the spells will cost more and such so still sux.
    BASE mana cost. Base mana is your mana naked - your mana coming from your base int. Base mana does not change with gear only by lvling up. Spells that cost base mana %(and all spells gonna cost base mana %) won't cost more as u get more gear. It's static at each level.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Quote Originally Posted by divinic
    Feandah for someone who enjoys raiding you really suck you don't even have hyjal gear.
    so not having good raiding gear means you dont enjoy raiding? nice flawed logic there.. pls dont whine about hunters anymore.. making some of the normal ones looks stupid >

Quote Originally Posted by Feandah
    Ok I dont pretend to be the numbers guru in figuring out OP so looking for a little help...

With looking at upcoming new skills, I saw the one that gave 100% AP equal to the INT...so in theory now wouldnt it be better to stack INT since it gives you AP and MANA...

So I was thinking about stacking INT and AGI gems in my new equipment

any thoughts!!!

Edit: Fixed your subject. Grimlor
    currently there are some hunters (duelwielding) that have +30 int to their weapon on my server..... i will have to talk to them to see how it actually looks
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"