Massive mistake on Blizzards behalf

Execute damage has been slightly reduced, it is now affected by AP. (Rank 9 went from 1665 damage to [ 20% of AP + 1266 ] damage, rank 8 from 1315 to [ 20% of AP + 993 ], etc ... Rank 9 added for level 80 [ 9.3% of AP + 652 ])

Hmm did i read that correctly rank 9 for level 80 is less than rank 8......why get rank 9 then!!! omfg change it

Re: Massive mistake on Blizzards behalf

This is actually a mistake on the one that made the patch notes behalf, They've mistaken Execute with Revenge.

80 Instantly counterattack an enemy for [ 9.3% of AP + 652 ] damage and a high amount of threat. Revenge is only usable after the warrior blocks, dodges or parries an attack.
    5 Rage, 5 yd range, Instant, 5 sec cooldown

hehe lol i hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Krageth
    This is actually a mistake on the one that made the patch notes behalf, They've mistaken Execute with Revenge.

80 Instantly counterattack an enemy for [ 9.3% of AP + 652 ] damage and a high amount of threat. Revenge is only usable after the warrior blocks, dodges or parries an attack.
    5 Rage, 5 yd range, Instant, 5 sec cooldown

WHEW! So they nerfed revenge and not execute? Sweet.

I wouldn't say they "Nerfed" revenge really. Since with the amount of str on tanking equipment, and our +10% str talent. Im pretty sure Protection warriors will get well over 2k Attack Power in level 80 Blue's. which is nearly a 194 Damage added to revenge. :3