I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Re: Your world will crumble...

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul
    It's my rogue with the T4 helm :/
    Thought it was a Felguard :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Deleted

I have seen this text before on these forums long ago; although it was a bit back in time. That doesn't make it untrue, though.

Glory to the OP. He should honestly win the key to the in73rn375 this month. /vote

The Lord of Whining will perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny, QQ will be sown by their passage. So sayeth the wise Alaundo.

Hahaha, good work bud.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too awesome), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

OMGWTF THIS POST IS TOO OP MMOCHAMPION YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING WTF I WANNA PWN LIKE THIS NERF XHEOUL!!!!!111!!!oneoneln(e)

if my mutilates could crit like this crits on whiners, then i will REALLY be OP.

/bow
    /respect

sticky.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I didn't read through all the replies. How many have we had who didn't get it? Or who got offended? There have to be some. There has to be at least one person who read this and took a fit.

I can just imagine them, their face turning redder and redder, red veiny arms creeping along their eyes, their head tilts back as their mouth gapes, hissing as tentacles of salivar lash out from the depths of their throat followed by a near deafening "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", followed by some more "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". Alarmed, his panicked, elderly mother runs into the basement to find her 43 year old son rolling on his back, eyes rolled back into his head whimpering "no...no.....NOOOOOOOO".

"What is it?? What is wrong" cries the concerned mother, "Ygaaah" yelps her son. "Son?? Son??" the mother again cries. Silence. He closes his mouth, then after some considerable effort manages to roll himself onto his stomach and with trembling arms he raises himself onto his knee's, where his teary eyes raise to meet those of his mother, and he says "I....I got flamed...". His lips start to tremble.

"Flamed?" remarks his puzzled mother. "FLAMED DAMMIT!!! WHAT ARE YOU A TARD?" screams the now enraged son. "Don't you dare shout at me boyo!" scorns his mother. "YGAAH" he cries before getting to his feet, hurling his mother to the floor as he rushes past leaving a trail of tears and salivar. He drops to the floor, curls into a ball and begins to wail.

I can't be arsed finishing the story. Someone else do it.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too awesome), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

DarkAxius

Quote Originally Posted by LrdPhoenix
    The Lord of Whining will perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny, QQ will be sown by their passage. So sayeth the wise Alaundo.
    Win for quoting Baldur's Gate.

Don't let this post die!!!!!11!!!!3o45jetr

Totally reactivated mmo account to bump this.

THIS DESERVES STICKY ... GIFF US STEEECKEEE
    -The look on your face when a toddler rips out your heart and shows it to you?
    -Priceless
    -For everything else, There's FWOOSH.

This thread has truth.

(Y)
    Win Thread
    The levels of truth are off the meters

15+ Year Old Account

Wait.. What did I just read?

Quote Originally Posted by nrross
    I didn't read through all the replies. How many have we had who didn't get it? Or who got offended? There have to be some. There has to be at least one person who read this and took a fit.

I can just imagine them, their face turning redder and redder, red veiny arms creeping along their eyes, their head tilts back as their mouth gapes, hissing as tentacles of salivar lash out from the depths of their throat followed by a near deafening "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", followed by some more "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". Alarmed, his panicked, elderly mother runs into the basement to find her 43 year old son rolling on his back, eyes rolled back into his head whimpering "no...no.....NOOOOOOOO".

"What is it?? What is wrong" cries the concerned mother, "Ygaaah" yelps her son. "Son?? Son??" the mother again cries. Silence. He closes his mouth, then after some considerable effort manages to roll himself onto his stomach and with trembling arms he raises himself onto his knee's, where his teary eyes raise to meet those of his mother, and he says "I....I got flamed...". His lips start to tremble.

"Flamed?" remarks his puzzled mother. "FLAMED DAMMIT!!! WHAT ARE YOU A TARD?" screams the now enraged son. "Don't you dare shout at me boyo!" scorns his mother. "YGAAH" he cries before getting to his feet, hurling his mother to the floor as he rushes past leaving a trail of tears and salivar. He drops to the floor, curls into a ball and begins to wail.

I can't be arsed finishing the story. Someone else do it.
    Dude that's hilarious!

And probably very, very true

NO U

There, now this thread is finished.

Can I haz cookie now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigstackstwo
    NO U

There, now this thread is finished.

Can I haz cookie now?
    No cookie for you, since you failed at finishing the thread by bumping it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pauridius
    This thead deserves a sticky.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shirra
    This thead deserves a sticky.
    It does?

Awzum 8)

lol