Any discussion of an Arms/Prot PvP Build? Has potential!

Check it out:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...00000000000000

With this spec (or something similar), you are trading a few abilities in fury that are good but not incredible (enrage nerf, deathwish nerf). You would be gaining Incite (+15% crit to hs/cleave/tc), last stand, AND best of all Toughness (which increases armor from items by 10% AND reduces slowing effects duration by 50%!!!).

Potential? I think so.

You can do something similar with fury also. Try it out.

Thoughts?

Re: Any discussion of an Arms/Prot PvP Build? Has potential!

imo
    although your spec also works, mine gives a little more control and mitigation at the cost of some damage

I will be going with a similar spec as well. Great arena spec that should work just as well in BGs. The extra prot points are necessary given the new Toughness buff that reduces spam string or other cc duration. In 2s, I see this as being the #1 warrior spec. 3s and 5s might have more of a place for a Fury warrior though.

bladestorm >>>>>>>>> 1% crit in any build.

wtf when youre going to 50 in arms, just do bladestorm.

If you look at the current bladestorm, it's MUCH more effective, less buggy, and definitely better than 1/5 cruelty.

I have always been Arms / Prot for PvP, with the current talents my spec would be:

Dont know if i should swap cruelty with toughness though. Bladestorm is a must in my opinion.

I'd rather have piercing howl than last stand.

Piercing Howl is fine, but I happened to use it very rarely. Last Stand saved my ass many times, especially vs. nasty dots. Incite is also great, in PvP I have enough rage to spam cleave / heroic strike, with sweeping strikes and incite this will be great while having bladestorm on cooldown.

Just a question of personal preference

I think Piercing Howl will be more then needed before Bladestorm. Just slow them all before u start whirlwind. Whant to say, its not good have Bladestorm and dont have Piercing Howl. Specc like 50 in arms are good for what?

what about concussive blow instead of bladestorm since blizz took away mace stun

no piercing howl = u fail

Quote Originally Posted by alobi
    sigh. why do people insist on getting horrible talents like dual wield spec and imp zerker stance, but dont get amazing talents like imp zerker rage?

Piercing Howl is nice, but I'm not sure it's absolutely necessary. If you have improved intercept, can deal with switching quickly between targets, and don't mind a bit of spamstring it's not that hard to deal without it.