Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Warrior, Rogue, Classes changes, Blue posts

blizz are really breaking the game trying to add things which aint needed, i mean why take out salvation? and pretty more most of blessings, raid wide buffs for totems and aura's is great but stacking all buffs with others pretty much makes you have a raid structure even more worse then before.

alot of changes are aweful and not needed.

charge in tier 9 of prot tree? why? why try and making pve specs viable in pvp?

prot in arena? why?
    GG!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by haravovadia
    Its called "Pure class" and your called a "Hybrid class"

l2qq.
    I think you missed the part where they said they stopped thinking like that and ferals will be Main tanks , sucks to not be special anymore heh?
    Anyway , where are the druids changes??Atm we have less armor then warriors , our dodge been nerfed and we are way behind with scaling vs other tanks and tbh I think no druid tanks likes the ideea of "hp tank".
    Comon , if last patch was "the big druid revamp" we will all go resto in wotlk....

Quote Originally Posted by neh0e
    blizz are really breaking the game trying to add things which aint needed, i mean why take out salvation? and pretty more most of blessings, raid wide buffs for totems and aura's is great but stacking all buffs with others pretty much makes you have a raid structure even more worse then before.

prot in arena? why?
    Salvation was removed cause the style we ran heroics back in the days required us to have paladin. Fury warrior, combat rogue, and enh shaman... no cake without salva. For raiding it really doesn`t matter that much but for smaller scale content it`s reasonable change. (this is just example but ie for 5 mans you kind a wanted to have paladin just do them effectively.)

You're referencing someone who is referencing a druid that was bitching about how we get a heal. Also, no one takes bear druids seriously. The only tanks that I currently feel may have a shot at MT position are paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    Salvation was removed cause the style we ran heroics back in the days required us to have paladin. Fury warrior, combat rogue, and enh shaman... no cake without salva. For raiding it really doesn`t matter that much but for smaller scale content it`s reasonable change. (this is just example but ie for 5 mans you kind a wanted to have paladin just do them effectively.)
    salvation was removed, so raids dont need more paladins just for blessings sake, still there are 3 blessings which will be usefull for everyone

Thank you blizz for this heal. Just what I needed when raiding or running 5man. A heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    You're referencing someone who is referencing a druid that was bitching about how we get a heal. Also, no one takes bear druids seriously. The only tanks that I currently feel may have a shot at MT position are paladins.
    second.

at any way, even with the new "tank approach" you mentioned, you will never be 100% or par with the warrior class, in all its aspects, purely because you can heal/range cast DPS/stealth etc, which warriors cant as they are a pure class. what you are meant to to, is compensated the difference from a warrior with those advantages, how to do it? too hard? too bad, reroll warrior/rogue/priest/mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    feral can hardly heal while tanking

äny reason for warrior to get that anyway? its not like he doesnt have more "ohshit" buttons while tanking anyway, right?
    I think it is intended for PvP more than PvE. In PvE the minor heal has limited use, in PvP however the total lack of healing has been leaving warriors very handicapped in a lot of encounters.

The warrior changes on the whole look really nice though.

The rogue discussion should probably be better off continuing here : http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...;topicseen#new

Shadowstep will no longer be usable while rooted.
    I see alot less Shadowstep rogues in the future.
    Engineer = Mage

Biggest possible firepower, yet they keep whining. "SPY SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!"

Quote Originally Posted by neh0e

prot in arena? why?
    Because its fun?

Just don't take the point if you think it wont help you. The mitigation for tanking will be given, that is not the problem.

Adding stuff to the prot which are not 'tanking' abilities (though i am sure they will be helpfull too) will not make us less of a tank.
    Created on the 25th April 2005.
    Protection Warrior since the old days of UBRS.

P.S. Make a part of your warrior community happy and bring Gladiator Stance back...

No comment on the rogue raid utility yet?

For me it sounds extremely powerful for raiding, with a 30 sec CD. So for almost 20% of the time the rogue mages no personal aggro AND can provide a tank with a big boost of his own, high DPS-threat AND increase tank damage by another 15% which also helps a lot to stay ahead in threat meters. Sounds like Rogues will never have to take a DPS break again. Unfortunatly I see a nerf coming for that increasing the CD or decreasing the percent values.

As you can see, tanks got their threat increased, so you will no longer need bos that much as you did in TBC..
    or, remember the old preTBC times?? boss encounters wasnt really a matter of aggro, I myself dont remember having bos, or even any aggro-meter addon while raiding...maybe its the same again, like it was ages ago..
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    The only reason there arent UD Palas. is because... RETBULL GIEFZ WINGZ!

Rogues will never have to take dps break AGAIN...

Quote Originally Posted by haravovadia
    second.

at any way, even with the new "tank approach" you mentioned, you will never be 100% or par with the warrior class, in all its aspects, purely because you can heal/range cast DPS/stealth etc, which warriors cant as they are a pure class. what you are meant to to, is compensated the difference from a warrior with those advantages, how to do it? too hard? too bad, reroll warrior/rogue/priest/mage.
    Sorry, apparently Blizz doesn't share your sentiments. Bears are intended to be full fledged MTs, right beside DKs. paladins and warriors, and if things are lacking, they will be changed. See: Numerous blue posts in the Feral thread. Besides, your faulty logic can be extended to delete the druid class, or alternatively nerf the warrior class, because warriors are DPS/tank hybrids.

Fury pvp nerf trough furious attacks?

Partial propably.

Quote Originally Posted by loder
    CHARGE IN PROT TREE??? WHAT???
    Obviously nobody at blizz ever TANKS with a warrior.
    Gods damn them.
    Well, in the instances where you would use intercept instead of intervene, you can now use charge and actually still have some rage left after you've done your stance dancing.

Probably will prove to be useful, not that the old system didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    Yeah, that's what I'm saying, exactly. I'm saying that having a healing effect is the best thing we could get EVER. No, I'm saying that it's a bigger deal than a random charge that we don't need.

I tend to ignore instead of bitch about stupid changes that I shouldn't care about, and look more carefully at skills that I believe will make a difference in a way.
    I agree, this self heal is HUGE for warrior tanks.

edit: Also, very nice change to Vigilance. It was basically just a single target mini salv, and now it will still have that effect while boosting threat over the whole raid too.

The self heal is a 10 second HoT. It's not huge when tanking. In 10 seconds, you will have been healed many times your total HP. If you aren't getting any heals for 10sec, it's not going to save you.