Schizo

Concern I have for new Shadow Dance

Yes, I'm new to rogue. I decided to level a rogue before exp to be my new main. He's now 64 and I'm loving every minute of it. Anyways, the new Shadow Dance will allow you to sap, cheap shot, ambush...etc regardless of being in stealth. Well, all of these moves I use are only accessible to me when I stealth. I have Cheap Shot and Hemo under <3>...in stealth Cheap Shot,and out of stealth hemo. As of right now, there's no reason to have access to your in stealth moves unless your in stealth. With the new Shadow Dance, I'm going to have to take all my in stealth moves and put them on action bars that are accessible out of stealth. I find this to be a problem. One, all my action bars are full. Second, I'll have to keybind them as well and it really makes things more tedious then easy. It seems like there would have to be 2 different keybinds for Cheap Shot. 1 in stealth and 1 out. I don't know...maybe I'm just over thinking things.

Re: Concern I have for new Shadow Dance

actually i dont see anything about "in combat" changes. i.e. sap wont be usable unless your target leaves combat
    all hail king frost strike

my concern is ambush damage.
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

Schizo

Quote Originally Posted by psicorp
    actually i dont see anything about "in combat" changes. i.e. sap wont be usable unless your target leaves combat
    in combat changed in my original post

Yh, keybindings is a big problem. i am quite excited for the change though... if only could get AR with Shadow dance for some serious damage...

that was the first thing that came to my mind when i read the changes

Quote Originally Posted by Krypt
    my concern is ambush damage.
    /cry

I'll get raped more so now by those pesky night elf nubs
    fail.

well, it will deff be interesting, but imagine, if you can master it, 5cp the whole time shadow dance is up, 10 sec correct? what? 3 eviscerates, 20k damage at 80? LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Nearo
    well, it will deff be interesting, but imagine, if you can master it, 5cp the whole time shadow dance is up, 10 sec correct? what? 3 eviscerates, 20k damage at 80? LoL
    at lvl60 evis critted for 3k
    at lvl70 evis critted for 3k
    at lvl80 evis crits for 20k hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......scaling ftw!!!!!1111

and with regards to keybindings, i'm sorry u don't have room on ur keyboard for ur 5 abilities, now role a druid or a hunter and maybe you have ground on which to cry.

I hope they give shadowdance 3rd formbar to give it some slack.

Quote Originally Posted by sahria
    now role a druid
    you mean those druids that get have an extra bar for every form?