Master Demonologist - am I the only one?

I believe the dev's have stated that they see demo locks using fire and shadow spells together. This works fine with a felguard, but with the new MD for imp and Succubus, you only get a buff to one school or the other. I realize most of the time you'll be the felguard, but if you have to use one of the older pets you will lose a buff to half your spells. Plus, you lose 5% damage to dots that you used to have with succubus (and 10% to her melee, if I understood the old bonus correctly?)

Would anyone else like to see something like: imp = 8crit to all, succubus = 8% damage to all? Or is demo just so crit based now that both should be 5% crit, 5% dmg?

Re: Master Demonologist - am I the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by msully
    I believe the dev's have stated that they see demo locks using fire and shadow spells together. This works fine with a felguard, but with the new MD for imp and Succubus, you only get a buff to one school or the other. I realize most of the time you'll be the felguard, but if you have to use one of the older pets you will lose a buff to half your spells. Plus, you lose 5% damage to dots that you used to have with succubus (and 10% to her melee, if I understood the old bonus correctly?)

Would anyone else like to see something like: imp = 8crit to all, succubus = 8% damage to all? Or is demo just so crit based now that both should be 5% crit, 5% dmg?
    higher tier demo is more catered for felguard... i think thats the point... its also why the upper tier succy talents were changed/removd