Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Core Hounds new exotic pet.

So they just look cool and that's all?
    Stop reading my sig, bro!

from DM can Immol'thar bee tame 2?? can sombody confirm if he can be a pet, as he has a uinke look compere to the other core hounds

or what about Chromaggus?? he also part core hounds

well immol'thar is a demon so ill go with no there.

i vaguely recall chrommy was listed as dragonkin? might be wrong there and as hes just a diff colour he might be if he is a beast

Quote Originally Posted by Gimnus
    from DM can Immol'thar bee tame 2?? can sombody confirm if he can be a pet, as he has a uinke look compere to the other core hounds
    that is NOT a core hound

and i dont think you can tame bosses..are you insane?

The Kurken ( two headed wolf in Draenei starting area) is listed as Tameable under corehounds now it seems
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

the first thing ill do since server first lvl80 titles are gone is get a healer+tank to go into MC with me and help me tame a core hound then im going to azuremyst to tame The Kurken because those 2 = the most badazz looking pets atm and the silithids too

Quote Originally Posted by Gimnus

or what about Chromaggus?? he also part core hounds
    Imagine raiding one of the future raid instances and all of the sudden you see the hunter running in and taming the boss, how messed up would that be?

Poster above, those tiltes have been removed from the game.

to the guy above me..

the guy above you already said that server titles are gone.. what are you on about..

anyway white kurken would be pretty awesome looking i must admit, but i'd like to have the lava dripping effect from a real MC corehound.. wickedddd

Quote Originally Posted by Idt
    and colour would be nicer if it was the MC corehounds
    Ancient Core Hounds are certainly tameable - it's just harder. More work for the best skin in the pet family.

Bear, Moth, Spore Bat, Owl, and Core Hound.

I can live with it.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Idt
    to the guy above me..

the guy above you already said that server titles are gone.. what are you on about..

anyway white kurken would be pretty awesome looking i must admit, but i'd like to have the lava dripping effect from a real MC corehound.. wickedddd
    My bad when I see a post without paragraphs or capitals at the start of each sentance and some punctuation, I lose interest after the second word.

And indeed the MC doggies are far more epic than this one, you need to put a lot more effort into getting one of those though.

15+ Year Old Account

Very nice, will take one for sure.
    Tho, it isn't like a hunter pet should be imo. It's more something for locks, but hey, that's just me.

u could basically solo MC the first few trash in MC at lvl 80.. hell u can do it at lvl 70.. get a tenacity pet, down the trash abandon it and tank that corehound!

it wont hit that hard at all

Actually, it does.

Nails you for 2k a hit every few seconds, and you can't forget its breath either.

Bring a druid for heals and the few resses it takes to get through the starting trash.

Now if they made Core Hounds trappable it would be much much easier. If you have a tank taking all the damage from the core hound, can you tame it in the process? I've never tried it...

No, you can't. They either have to be attack you or CC'd, and nothing in Molten Core can be crowd controlled. You'll need a healer or an absolutely obscene amount of stamina - an amount that I don't think can be touched. As I said earlier, make friends with a druid.

Core Hounds too? Awesome, now make Sand Gnomes tameable!

They're exotic ya'know.

Quote Originally Posted by squall14716
    No, you can't. They either have to be attack you or CC'd, and nothing in Molten Core can be crowd controlled. You'll need a healer or an absolutely obscene amount of stamina - an amount that I don't think can be touched. As I said earlier, make friends with a druid.
    To tame something you need him to attack you? If thats the case, then you cant do it with a healer, the healing would make him get agro and mob would no more attack you.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

aimed >conc >distracting tends to give enough threat to get healed while taming. ofc havent tried it with a raid beast yet but even if i have to get a half cast meta gem a ton of potions scrolls and anything im getting me a proper corehound!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    To tame something you need him to attack you? If thats the case, then you cant do it with a healer, the healing would make him get agro and mob would no more attack you.
    As someone who has successfully pulled of taming one, you just need to do as much damage as you can on the pull and when he gets there and you'll be good.

Screenshots of my beauty: http://14716.info/images/wow/wotlk/corehound/

You can tame the Kurken/Lunar festival "Core Hounds" too. Looks really awesome.
    http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures...708_011532.jpg