As the record stands on JotW

PLEH
    Please, I know you guys will say but but but Apple, you dont play anymore. I do want to. I am thinking about reviving my account. I am bored, after homework. There is nothing to do. But in anycase. On the World of Warcraft forums there is a raging debate.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

and there is a dwarf named Lavabeard that is disagreeing with a intelligent. And all I have to say to him is this. I would perfer the Sanctified Judgement now in WotlK then the JotW. Now I know Blizzard will probably fix this in a patch or two later on. But as it stands right now, I would prefer Sanctified Judgement for the sole reason that is gives us back mana to the caster.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Re: As the record stands on JotW

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Basutai

That is all.
    who ever said i was a troll? and food is delicious by the way. but i was stating my opinion. if you cant handle this, then infact the universe will open up and reverse all laws, so you yourself would be feeding your own mouth with food for own troll to eat and then he grows up to be a a huge troll and we will all destroy him and in the process you yourself. owned. that was a crazy post.

post in your original post. stop making new threads for the same thing.
    Xphius 80 Paladin
    Xanxic 80 Druid
    Xzain 80 DeathKnight
    Karvex 80 Hunter