Schizo

Rogue or Lock for main in Wotlk?

Right now I have a 70 warr and priest. Truthfully I'm not having as much fun on these classes as I do with my 67 lock and 68 rogue. I'm not sure which one to make my main. I truly love attacking from the shadows with my rogue and drain tanking everyone with my lock. But I'm not sure which class to level first. The lock/rogue will be mostly for pvp play. I'm thinking rogue because they are so much damn fun ;D. Problem is, I see a lot of people rolling Fotm Ret pallys and it pretty much sucks to be a melee with all these rets running around. Locks, on the other hand, will still own Pallys of any sort. I'm really not sure. Lock or Rogue?

Re: Rogue or Lock for main in Wotlk?

i have always preferred my lock above all other classes (it was my first char, hordy somewhere). ret isn't a huge problem at 80

feel free to continue spamming evasion to rape a pally

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Rogues - Awesome DPS, Awesome CC, Awesome slows, Awesome Mobility, Scales well with the players skill.

Locks - Awesome DPS, got a bit fucked by some nerfs, Weak pets, New Mobility, gets fucked by LoS.

I would go Rogue all the way

"Pillars are the best tings that happend to Hunters, just lay frost trap and send your
    pet in while you run around the pillar and your pet will kill" - Random clueless Rogue.

Rogues. Their mechanic (stealth + massive CC) is unmatched for arena play. Not so great in 5on5, but who cares if you can do great in 2on2 and 3on3

LOL true skil shines in 2v2 in 5v5 you have no idea what the fuck is going on... atleast it's that way for me X-X

"Pillars are the best tings that happend to Hunters, just lay frost trap and send your
    pet in while you run around the pillar and your pet will kill" - Random clueless Rogue.

I got a slightly different problem, which one do I level to 80 first. Probably rogue. I prefer the meelee above spells. Just in general more fun I guess.

Tough decision.

I'm rolling DeathKnight for my main on a random server but if I had to choose...

I'd have to go with Rogue, Killing Spree = Omnislash = /drool.

Warlocks are sexy though, but I kind of got addicted to melee combat.