15+ Year Old Account

The Pet Talents?

Has anyone got links to Pet Talent Trees? or ideas about them?
    Bigredkitty on Youtube has BM hunter videos of like worms, silithids, chimaeras and the such.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiOATG6D8F4 is the one on the Silithid.
    I wanna see the talent tree for Pets!

Made by Ariyana!

Re: The Pet Talents?

L2wowhead.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?petcalc

/thread.

15+ Year Old Account

Why does it seem that all of you people have no life? Always being so mean and rude to everybody else. Were you dropped on your heads as children? I asked a simple question, I did not know. You could answer politely, Or go play another MMO. Thank you for posting the thread to me.

Made by Ariyana!

First off, if you are on MMO-Chmapion you have about as much as a life as anyone else here. Secondly, everyone is so rude because so many people are either too lazy or too stupid to go look (i.e google search/forum search) for their answers. You may actually have to do a little work before you find your answer(!) So either find the stuff yourself, or be prepared to be insulted.
    This user has been banned.

shiiiiiit, i thought my post was an /thread, but i got showed up BIG TIME. kudos and hats off to you varithorn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamato
    Why does it seem that all of you people have no life? Always being so mean and rude to everybody else. Were you dropped on your heads as children? I asked a simple question, I did not know. You could answer politely, Or go play another MMO. Thank you for posting the thread to me.
    if you actually bothered to put in effort to search it up on google or something (geez its been on wowhead for ages) you'd probably find it

we're rude cos yur lazy

15+ Year Old Account

Lazieness is still no reason to be rude
    He askes something he doesn't know, you can answer that on two different ways.
    One is like the guy did: ''L2Wowhead'' which makes yourself looks like a prick.
    The other one is something like: ''Check wowhead, it's right there''.

Hard eh?