Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Restoration: Unjustified Meganerf

Quote Originally Posted by Nemhain
    Bull Shit

Maybe they were focusing the other guy?
    It is a bunch of bull.

My Resto Druid buddy, who is also a Gladiator on his Rogue going for Gladiator on his Druid this season, takes his brother through 3v3 on his Resto Druid along with his Rogue teammate. The Enh Shaman and Rogue alone can take down a S4 Resto Druid in about 7 seconds. Course, they know what they're doing. The Enh Shaman dispels all his HoTs while the Rogue keeps the Druid under control.

Either way, 19 people on a freaking Resto Druid & it coming out alive is impossible. I've watched my friend with 6 melee on him for a good 12+ seconds & it was evident he was going to go down, but that's been the most I've ever encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulon
    Stop the feral / moonkin talk now since this lifebloom nerf won't affect them in their pvp.
    Let's hear it for the ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by Seyelence
    Retarded lolarenas are nerfing our class?

Awesome.
    Read my post on page 17 or the entire topic, not just some word you pick up. This wasn't just arena but raiding naxx in lvl 80 the druids didn't go oom. They where either to mana efficent or had to much mana regeneration.
    So this is not just some pvp thing, its all healing.

They did desgin mana to run out sooner or later for all classes

Was the mana efficiency in beta OP? YES... only an idiot would deny this
    Were druids OP in 2v2 on live? YES... only an idiot would deny this

Did we deserve HUGE nerfs not only to our main healing spell but also to our new AoE 51pt talent... no... i really hope the next beta wave boosts flourish back up slightly, they nerf was too hard. Before all the QQ other classes respond to this... think to yourself for just a min exactly how many ppl say druids are OP in sunwell healing or 5v5 arena.

No one wants their class nerfed and no one wants other classes OP... chill ppl and think about what you write.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanhesan
    I just watched a Restoration Druid in S2, in "squishy" caster form, walk through 19 Horde at the choke point near IBGY, in Alterac Valley, chain spamming 'bloom and hots, and come out the other side of 19 vs 1 focus fire alive. In caster form. You know, the form that is supposedly weak and fragile.

You can yell and piss and moan all you want, and call me a liar all you want, but I saw it, it did happen.

There is a reason 82% of the top 100 players are Restoration Druids. And it has nothing to do with skill. The class is far more than 40% overpowered. 550% over-represented, if I remember correctly. A 40% nerf to that means you guys will still be 300% overpowered. I know that being 300% overpowered is a huge nerf to you guys, but trust me, the rest of us don't feel your pain on this one.
    cmon. 19 ppl not 1 of em stunned him? u saw 19 noobs or ur lying. 2 ppl can easily nuke a druid so 19 wont be able to?

Wildhorn (page 17) may be right that this nerfs the healing of ferals and moonkins alot, but common... why do you have talent trees for the class if you still want to be able to preform all tasks in one specc?
    Because our pvp Balancing is done considering the fact that we should?
    Ever tried to PvP as a Moonkin after this change? you oom in seconds while trying to heal, this dropped moonkin's already bad survivability a ton, and the green armor change isn't even in yet.

Deleted

these are good news indeed!