[Suggestion]: Polearm/Mace/Sword Spesies

I made the same post on WoW forums, i could use some more opinions from here.
    Its just a thought about some partial redisign for the 3 weapon specializations.

Polearm Axe specialization 5 points talent
    Mace specialization 5 points talent
    Sword specialization 5 points talent

Having the talent points on a specific specialization, and assuring you carry the right weapons you get one of the following physical undispelable buffs.

Double Strike(Polearm Axe): Gives a % chance to inflict a second strike, dealing % of the weapon damage

Brutal Strike (Mace):
    Gives a % chance to apply ''Brain Shake'' on the target. [Brain Shake: Physical debuff, increases casting time by % on the target for 3 seconds]

Razor Strike(Sword):
    Your melee attacks ignore % of your target's armor
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As you can see two of the above effects are almost alike to the current ones, so no need to defend them (Devs know their jobs)

About the Brutal Strike. I think that if it would be implemented or adopted, ofc even with other names or numbers whatever, it would be a really nice idea for making up for the Mace Stun effect.

''Brain Shake'' would help alot warriors to deal with casters or healers ofc, without being OP. Obviously cause it doesnt affect instant spells, it has a random proc, it lasts only 3 seconds.

More over I believe the above adjustment come closer to a Lore and more realistic approach of weapon effects.
    An axe or pole could be used in a twisting move to make a double strike.
    A mace is a blunt brutal weapon able to give a concussion
    A well sharpened (aka as razor) Sword would cut even through steel, so heres your ignore armor effect
    You have to decide:

1) DK's are stupid/retarded ppl that cant put 1K dps
    2) DK's are the OPest class ever, pwns everyone at everything everywhere

If u answered:

1) STFU with all the QQ posts about DK.. if u re beaten by a retarded guess what u are
    2) If the OPest class that wins you all the time is again pulling 1k DPS(still winning you) guess what u are

Deleted

Re: [Suggestion]: Polearm/Mace/Sword Spesies

The idea is nice,but i dont rly see something like that coming.Specs are to limit the ability you use a form of weaponry,or classes like TG fury or the arms warr would be OP.Poleaxe spec gives 5%crit and crit damage,fusing it with the "old king"of dps,sword spec would be imposible.Sword spec has the double attk as usual,an armor pen effect would scale the dps a lot,as for mace,it has an armor pen effect that hurts a bit casters,silencing,along with pummel beeing out of GCD makes it op VS mages,lets say,if you take in consideration all warr specs(fury can remove snare effects once with heroic fury and intercept him,so making a charge->WW->(Blink)Intercept->(mage used trinket)(FN)->(FN)heroic fury->intercept n spamstring makes u practicaly immune to the regular kiting rotation of the mage and allowing u to use trinket for poly/other effect..maybe try balancing out your idea,its not bad,but needs to be watered down a bit.

It kinda removes the uniqueness of the weapons specs.

I do like the +% casting time one however, but it would be more appropriate to attach it to a different talent so we can all enjoy it, like... I dunno, thunderclap? Rend? Imp. mortal strike?

Jawbreaker (Mace Specialization)
    Rank 5/5

Gives your melee attacks a 10% chance to silence your target for 2 seconds.

First of all i want to make clear that the effects I suggest REPLACE the current ones so its no really OP, just switching positions to two and introducing a new effect for mace.

I believe the % more casting time on mace, would be a great replacement for the Old Mace Stun Effect without being too OP.

ALso the fact that many of these are currently ONlive and my suggestion just switcing places, could bring the whole idea closer to reality.

Myself I think that the random ''Brain Shake'' effect as i call it is a really nice idea, even if not with Weapons specializtions, there should be a new talent or something to implement it on game. As a friend stated above.

[Brain Shake]: Gives your melee attacks a % to increase casting time on target for 3seconds.
    You have to decide:

1) DK's are stupid/retarded ppl that cant put 1K dps
    2) DK's are the OPest class ever, pwns everyone at everything everywhere

If u answered:

1) STFU with all the QQ posts about DK.. if u re beaten by a retarded guess what u are
    2) If the OPest class that wins you all the time is again pulling 1k DPS(still winning you) guess what u are

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimtang
    Jawbreaker (Mace Specialization)
    Rank 5/5

Gives your melee attacks a 10% chance to silence your target for 2 seconds.

Thunderstruck (Arms)
    Causes your thunder clap to infuse you with the power of Angus Young, kicking all nearby opponents and interrupting spell casts for 3 seconds.