Re: WOTLK resto raiding spec

I'm not a huge fan of Natural Perfection. If you do use it, I'd suggest going 1/3 on it and putting the other point into Nature's Grace (you're boosting crit, so you might as well take advantage of it). Otherwise, one of the HT talents wouldn't be a terrible idea.

they've boosted HT, but is it worth putting talent points in it?

Nature's grace will let you cast 1.5sec regrowth most of the time. 1 point investment there is much much better than let's say nature's perfection.

Well, there's a difference between "not terrible" and "good"

Improved Tranquility, even one point of it, makes Tranquility a twice per boss fight spell instead of a once per boss fight spell. I kind of like it for leveling (but wouldn't really retain it for raiding).

Nature's Grace really is a good buy considering Regrowth will have a minimum 50% crit chance. Right now, it's looking like it'll become a staple healing spell.

15+ Year Old Account

Why not have nature's grace? And Replenish and Natural Perfection is a worthless talent. Gift of the Earthmother isn't that great and neither is arguably, Wild Growth. If you want that craptastic aoe heal, go for it, I still think resto shammies and holy priests will take us on aoe healing. If I were you, I'd put talents in imp Tranquility and take out of replenish and natural perfection and head to the balance tree. I personally will be taking points out of wild growth and gift of the earthmother for capping out brambles, nature's grace, and the +spell power for intellect talent.

I'm not sure I'd give up Gift of the Earth Mother for it, but pushing deeper into balance for Lunar Guidance seems interesting.

By giving up Wild Growth, Replenish, Living Seed, and GotEM, you can get:

• 3% spell haste
    • 12% of intellect as spell power
    • 7% of intellect as mp5

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...20000000000000

Not a bad trade off in 5mans, but the loss of Wild Growth (assuming they buff it a little) will probably be unacceptable for a raiding build.