How does "Guardian" from PoTP works?

On PTR, I have 1 pont in PoTP, telling me I would get 3% less damage for each member in my group. In a 5-men heroic, I had this on my buff bar :

Is it a bug or 1 point in PoTP reduce only 1% damage by player in the party?

Re: How does "Guardian" from PoTP works?

Its 1% per point, the 3% is just in the tooltip and for some reason they didnt bother to fix it yet. You will have to spend 3 points for full migration.

Not true, from build 8962 :

# Protector of the Pack (Tier 8 ) damage reduction is now at 3% for each party member across all ranks.

All told, if your group is full you will have a total of 12% damage reduction whether you have 1 point or 3 points in PoTP

It is a tooltip bug, you do still have to put 3 points in POTP for full reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Beasty
    It is a tooltip bug, you do still have to put 3 points in POTP for full reduction.
    I didn't put 3 points in POTP: from wowhead:

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=57873

Protector of the Pack Rank 1
    Requires Bear Form, Dire Bear Form
    Increases your attack power in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form by 2%, and for each friendly player in your party when you enter Bear Form or Dire Bear Form, damage you take is reduced while in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form by 3%.

please re-read what I said and also view the op's picture.

Yeah id be guessing it's a tooltip bug, having a talent with 3 ranks that all did the exact same thing would be fairly stupid
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Changed my template this morning with 3/3 PoTP and got 12% mitigation :

I also had 3/3 Feral instinct (30% on swipe) and 4 t6 (+15% on swipe), swipe was rather effective for holding aggro on 4 targets when the dps didn't focus one target. I don't know how it works in Beta at lvl 80, but Blizzard should enhance it and boost lacerate (nearly useless in this situation).