[pve only] deep demo/destro using imp to maximise "demonic pact"

i was wandering about this skillung being usefull:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...01500135230350

something like this.
    using: immolate -> corruption -> incinerate... rotation plus imp firing wild.

i think "demonic pact" and "demonic empathy" will be activated fast all of the time even unbuffed.
    and thanks to "demonic knowledge" and "fel synergy" warlock himself will become nice increase to spellpower thus empowering effekt of "demonic pact" even more.

being not in beta, i can not provide any numbers, so it is still only a idea...
    somehow i'm still here... stalking around since... well 2006 or something.

Re: [pve only] deep demo/destro using imp to maximise "demonic pact"

needs some tests when the patch goes live.

the question is: Does the support negate the loss of the warlocks dps.

I think affliction is a very strong single target dps build atm.
    And fire destro doesn't seem sooo bad so far.

I don't think the solo warlock dps with this demo spec is good enough to have in a raid. But maybe I'm wrong and warlocks will be the new supporter and mages take the highest dps spot .^^

Dunno, your talent tree looks good enough to try an imp/demo build. I'd put a single point in met just for the extra damage, but its up to you.

well. this is something i do have problems about.
    there are just too many talents in demo starting from tier 5 being really usefull and one way or another supporting the idea of my build.
    at the same time, i do not see a possibility to lose some of destruction-talents, such as ruin and demonic power - as it will reduce overall dps too much.
    somehow i'm still here... stalking around since... well 2006 or something.

I'd say a single point from ruin or improved demonic tactics would do the trick. Mind you, I still think the felguard has better personal dps.