Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: A demon raid spec [What do you think?]

I do like your creativity in creating an Demo spec using an Imp, but I think your missing the big picture. Blizzard is no longer intending for us to have our pets sitting next to us for the sole purpose of providing a buff. Warlocks pets are an essential part of class mechanics, that many people have discounted similar to how non-BM hunters neglect their pet. If you look at talents and new pet abilities it is abundantly clear that each of the trees is designed to use a specific pet. Felhunters benefit from Affliction, Felguard is the obvious choice for Demo, and the Imp is now designed to pump out some dps with Destro. Succubus and Voidwalker are still situational, just as all lock pets are, but now each spec benefits from a different pet.

The point is that pets should be an integral part of Warlock dps. As it is, most locks don't utilize the mechanic unless they are Demo. People can knock it all they want and continue to have their phased out Imp parked or follow them around, but those that embrace the change and understand how each pet fits in with its respective talent tree are the ones who will be outperforming the people who are unwilling to change.

Re: A demon raid spec [What do you think?]

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...21500135230351

This... some of you didn't get Fel Synergy... no seriously... get abilities that help your demon survive. The one thing a demo lock is going to complain about is getting his pet insta-gibbed right at the start of any fight. Which is why I also suggest you invest in the new improved health funnel... a beautiful translation of "you're not killing my demon yet".