[ANOTHER] Custom Balance Tree

Okay seroiusly, this'll be my last one. (well, probably not, but I want it to be)
    I kinda just added on to other ideas, so not TOO much is new, but regardless, there are lots of changes.

The 2 main thingg this new tree would bring us would be:
    -More survivability.
    -Less bloat.

http://war-tools.com/t59138.html

Changes are inside the link

Opinions?
    -Hambown

Re: [ANOTHER! :}] Custom Balance Tree :)))

Dont add the whole changes in a quote damnit. It make me sad. :'(

People are able to click the link to see them by themselves.

Also remove all the ))))))))) in your title. It make you look unprofessional.

-------

Feedback about the talent tree incoming soon.

- Get FoN back in balance tree. we dont want resto druids to get it.
    - Where did Furor goes?
    - Dont change icons just for the sake of it. It confuses people. Not fun. Prevent us to easy spot changes.
    - Move Tier5 line to the right. So there is no "L" shaped line for imp IS.
    - Sagekin, get the 10% int back to Furor :P
    - Owlkin frenzy... 75% chance to proc... way too high.
    - Frenzied Restoration is not needed if we can use Rejuv in moonkin form.
    - Like always, I love your Eclipse.
    - I think you lack 5 pts talents in balance tree. 1 or 2 of them would be required imo.
    - Also, the resto tree is ok as it is right now (the official one, not your). The only thing that need to get changed is MSS to be on the right of NSS on Tier2 line.
    Tu ne peux pas te debarasser de moi Boubou. Je serais de retour demain.

Re: [ANOTHER! :}] Custom Balance Tree :)))

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn2
    Dont add the whole changes in a quote damnit. It make me sad. :'(

People are able to click the link to see them by themselves.

Also remove all the ))))))))) in your title. It make you look unprofessional.

-------

Feedback about the talent tree incoming soon.

- Get FoN back in balance tree. we dont want resto druids to get it.
    - Where did Furor goes?
    Done

-Oh, well FoN was trainable because there were too many balance talents. I was a little skeptical about it, but trees kinda suck, and it would be either that or typhoon. We never got a balance WotLK spell, so that could be it.
    -Oh yeah, furor is in the feral tree now. :P
    -But the new icons I found were so purrrty Sorry, I couldn't help it.
    -:P
    -It's just I tried the tree out without furor and it seemed too bloated -.^
    -Well it does stack 3 times so it's not an auto 10% dmg, what would you say is a good %age chance?
    -Good point. Maybe I could just scrap Sagekin and put the 2 poison abilities baseline in boomie
    -Why thank you ^_-
    -Wait, you mean there's not enough points anymore? Im a little confused
    -I guess. :P
    -Hambown

Re: [ANOTHER] Custom Balance Tree

Feedback done.

Feedback done.
    You're the best Thanks for always replying to my trees, despite how bad they may be. I updated my 2nd post to respond. Thanks again
    -Hambown

There is a need of some bloating in trees. Blizzard want people to make choices.

The problem with our current tree is that the bloating is too heavy we are not even able to make choice. We have to pick talents that use like 68/71 of our points just to be competitive in raid with our main nuke spell.

Problem with your tree is i can pick up everything I need (praticaly all the talents).

Wrath of Cenarius should stay 5 pts. Maybe make Dreamstate 5 pts too since it is 2x 3 pts talents into a single one, it would still be an improvement. Make both value to be 3/6/9/12/15%.

Dusksong

I rarely PvP, so perhaps someone could correct me if I'm off base here... But the 20% resilience reduction on your Imp Insect Swarm seems to be jumping way past balance viability and making balance druids a necessity.

I could be wrong, but it just seems way over the top for a spell we're able to simply apply to every non-CCd opponent in line of sight. There would be a huge mana cost increase, a cooldown or damage reduction that would have to go along with that kind of potent addition to the spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusksong
    I rarely PvP, so perhaps someone could correct me if I'm off base here... But the 20% resilience reduction on your Imp Insect Swarm seems to be jumping way past balance viability and making balance druids a necessity.

I could be wrong, but it just seems way over the top for a spell we're able to simply apply to every non-CCd opponent in line of sight. There would be a huge mana cost increase, a cooldown or damage reduction that would have to go along with that kind of potent addition to the spell.
    the -resilience was an idea introduced (if you would read his previous post/talent trees) with in mind that every class/spec would get something similar.

There is a need of some bloating in trees. Blizzard want people to make choices.

The problem with our current tree is that the bloating is too heavy we are not even able to make choice. We have to pick talents that use like 68/71 of our points just to be competitive in raid with our main nuke spell.

Problem with your tree is i can pick up everything I need (praticaly all the talents).

Wrath of Cenarius should stay 5 pts. Maybe make Dreamstate 5 pts too since it is 2x 3 pts talents into a single one, it would still be an improvement. Make both value to be 3/6/9/12/15%.
    You have some really good points. Bumping up Dreamstate sounds like a good idea, along with moving furor back in, possibly the wrath of cenarius change, but i dont want too much bloat. i'll edit it tomorrow when im less tired :P
    -Hambown

the -resilience was an idea introduced (if you would read his previous post/talent trees) with in mind that every class/spec would get something similar.
    Aye
    Well, not every single class/spec, but every single class/spec that focus on crits (ex: boomkins, rogues, etc) Resilience kinda screwed em over, and there should be some way of semi-countering it.
    -Hambown