Poll: same

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Who should I level inscription with?

Hi guys, i'm facing a huge delimma here... who to level inscription on?

A high level so i can get max level faster/mats faster?
    A caster for all the book off-hands?
    A lower level char?

i have the following:
    70's
    Priest with 375 enchanting/tailoring - not too many rare recipies .. ~might stay like this or drop ench.
    Shaman with 375 herb/alch - absolutely no good alch recipies.
    Hunter with 375 mining, 200~ engineering - i only use him to grind daily's and sell ore.

40-47 alts
    Rogue - Leatherworking/skinning
    Warrior - Engineer/mining (thinking of dropping engineer)
    Druid - Skinning/mining
    Paladin - nothing (thinking of going mining/bs or JC)

other chars (under 25):
    Warlock, Mage.
    It's just a game.

Re: Who should I level inscription with?

Thanks thats what im thinking.. but the books you make are all caster-related.. im not sure if you can also make "dark-moon"-ish cards .. any info on these?
    It's just a game.

Go shaman drop alch, Inscription allows you to build the scrolls needed to put enchants on the AH and that would help 2 characters at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    Thanks thats what im thinking.. but the books you make are all caster-related.. im not sure if you can also make "dark-moon"-ish cards .. any info on these?
    darkmoon cards they make are liek the bc/pre bc ones you collect the set and get a quest to get a item, i think the lvl 40 version was a neckless
    maybe...just maybe blizzard will realize one day that you think naming a tree blood they would have at least one crappy bleed effect in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    There's some decks which an Inscriber apparently needs to do something to.

At least the Rogue Deck in the beta.

From what I've read of the decks is that there are 4 low level scribe only decks that reward you with low level gear, I think the highest is lvl 40. You can also make 3 levels of Darkmoon cards, vanilla, TBC, and Northrend. I have yet to experiment with these so not entirely sure of the mechanics behind it. I know the TBC version takes primal life and the Northrend version takes Eternal life; but overall don't think the mats are too bad.

I'd suggest dropping either herbalism or mining with your main character and leveling it up again with an alt. Definitely worth it.