Thread: Titan's Grip

Titan's Grip

Another question, (sry if it has been ask before)

If u have Titan fury talent on, does your both two-handed weapons be considered as 2 two-handed weapons? or main hand weapon, off hand weapon?

there are many specs that will change depending of this.

thx !

Re: Titan's Grip

Both your 2handers are considered 2handed weapons , the one you have in offhand is considered offhand

i think what he's asking for is about titans grip+ the 2 handed weapon specialization in arms. If they are both considered 2 handed weapons, then it'd be viable to get, 6% increase on both those weapons is great, if the off hand isn't counted in with that, not so much. talents better spent elsewhere.

Yes, TG benefits from the the 6% extra dmg from 2h weapon-spec.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

yea the extra damage comes at a cost you would have to stack a hell of a lot of haste to make up for the loss of swing time.

me personally i am still debating Fury or going Arms in wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by tankzalot
    yea the extra damage comes at a cost you would have to stack a hell of a lot of haste to make up for the loss of swing time.
    Clueless poster is clueless!

They changed titan's grip to affect your ability hit rate. Your swing time doesn't change anymore, its all hit rating now since your abilities incur an addition miss chance on top of dual wielding in the first place.