Mage 51 pts
    arcane -(personal)dps increase
    fire - (personal)dps increase
    frost - (personal)dps increase

Ele shamman 51 pts - (personal)dps increase

Shadowpriest 51 pts - defensive ability
    c'mon.... i'm going to pveDPS using this spec .... :-\
    HUNTERS
    surv - 1 shot that doesnt increase dps compare to a base ability (adn shares CD with it lol)
    MM - ok nice shot, dps increase and 1 more kiting shot, utility+damage in 1 talent
    BM- no personal dps increase, no defensive, no nothing.... just for the looks on new pet skins... the LOL talent of wotlk.

now back on topic, apparently for those pvp ppl u forget about this little part of Dispersion

Dispersion can be cast while stunned, feared or silenced.
    and dont forget, if ur stunned by a rogue and use this and he changes targets u can always remove the buff and surprise him/fuck him :P
    Waiting for SWTOR (Star wars: the old republic)

www.swtor.com

or... GW2... undecided

Re: Dispersion Is staying as a bad 51 pt

Quote Originally Posted by xourico
    HUNTERS
    surv - 1 shot that doesnt increase dps compare to a base ability (adn shares CD with it lol)
    MM - ok nice shot, dps increase and 1 more kiting shot, utility+damage in 1 talent
    BM- no personal dps increase, no defensive, no nothing.... just for the looks on new pet skins... the LOL talent of wotlk.

now back on topic, apparently for those pvp ppl u forget about this little part of Dispersion

and dont forget, if ur stunned by a rogue and use this and he changes targets u can always remove the buff and surprise him/fuck him :P
    Ya doubt that with the graphics youll be able to "suprise" him. and besides.. you are still stunned. You just can use it, by the time the stun wears off you will only have 1-2 seconds left of dispersion anyways so the rogue will (should) know that your time is up.

well then in any case u would avoid damage so :P

look, it might not be the best 51 talent ever, but its certainly far from being the worst... or useless for that matter...
    Waiting for SWTOR (Star wars: the old republic)

www.swtor.com

or... GW2... undecided

Will Mages ever use Living Bomb in their Rota? i mean they have to cast it every 12.

its a terrible talent for solo pvp, maybe you wont be insta gibbed in arena tho heh. fine for pve....regenning mana mana batteries you are not anymore.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Zinge
    For someone who complains about mana issues but doesnt have Meditation, your opinion means nothing to me.

See http://nihilum.mousesports.com/forum...ow-priest.html
    For some reason since Nezoia has over 1100 posts and is in a good raiding guild it makes me point out how dumb people can be. He calls himself an endgame raider and his spec is all messed up. I mean why are we even listening to his opinions on this matter to allow him to post that many times about dispersion?

He's one person and has his opinion about his class. The only reason I see behind him posting so many times about a 51 point talent is because hes arguement prone. I mean some of the things he says are completely useless and wrong (I wont go into detail). Please stop allowing him to rebutle everything we say and just ignore his sorry arse, he just makes things worse with his evidence starved posts.

So lets go with personal attacks based on out of context quotes , rather than trying to counter argument in a reasonable way.

Trolls go /shoo , this is my response to you Danath's Copper Coin

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    So lets go with personal attacks based on out of context quotes , rather than trying to counter argument in a reasonable way.

Trolls go /shoo , this is my response to you Danath's Copper Coin
    Lol good one.

Back on topic; this talent is not that bad at all. Compared to a rogues hunger for blood(now a lol talent), pallies "bacon" of light, mages deep freeze etc this talent is good. If you think it is bad look at all of the other classes 51 point talent and compare it to dispersion. Even though most of the other talents do damage does not mean they are good.

Rockeroad excactly, but it keeps turning into a QQ fest, because everybody think all the other classes are superiour.

And so do the other classes. (We seen the hunter's complaining in our threads allready.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockeroad
    I might not play a SPriest but what ive seen in bg's and raids is that ist pretty good. Like for mag when the ceiling collapses they can pop it and they take barely any damage. And in PVP when there about to die they pop it and they can stay alive longer
    you dont even play a spriest, so how can you tell if dispersion will be useful or not? BG's is the ONLY area where it may be decent... like I said previously "pvp- ¿ohshit..maybe?" or a pvp- "hope i get a heal" button. As for ceiling collapse, If you need damage reduction for that... bubble? "This deals 5250-6750 physical damage to every member of the raid." raid AoE heals are coming, if not, you need some better healers. VE is also healing you back up. Plus the fact that it is physical damage means the spriest already is droping that damage by 15%.

Beacon of light is a healing spell which kind of... doubles the pallys healing ability for a minute? sounds shity for healing... Deep freeze is more of a pvp ability, but also depends on how often mobs are going to be immune to stuns in wrath for solo and 5 man pve. I have looked at all the other 51 points and dispersion is the worst imo. hunger for blood a lol talent? I believe only the exotic pet is a lol talent, (depending on if they buff the pet damage or not, but at least its a pretty little figment that is always visible.) Im sure adding 9% damage over a 10 minute fight is a lol damage ability... Get it up to 3 stacks and then every 27-29 seconds refresh it, definantly a crappy damage buff.

Btw: rockeroad- someone mentioned that you were probably a 12 year old warlock. With you throwing that danath's copper coin into your sig, therefore stealing nezoia post, I will have to agree that you are very childish.

Most examples of why dispersion is good comes from pvp... I do not like pvp.

And so do the other classes. (We seen the hunter's complaining in our threads allready.)
    I was just looking over the home page of each class forums on mmo and found an amazing amount of "QQ" about their 51 point talents. Some confusion about how wild growth works, why chaos bolt seems to be really just a firebolt and titans grip thoughts. I actually saw VERY little complaining. Where-as dispersion constantly has new threads and continues threads about why it is horrible or in some peoples opionion "good."

Edit: and that quote is just pvP hunters, yet another pvP arguement.

Btw: rockeroad- someone mentioned that you were probably a 12 year old warlock. With you throwing that danath's copper coin into your sig, therefore stealing nezoia post, I will have to agree that you are very childish.
    Didden't he write he was 15 a bit earlier up? Or was that in another post.

Didden't he write he was 15 a bit earlier up? Or was that in another post.
    Doesn't matter, I was not saying that he was 12. I was saying that he is very childish.

Jumped to this thread just to say that from the outside, while not being the best 51 talent ever - it doesn't seems too bad - a quasi IB and evocation in one.

Very usable when you know you have incoming dmg, and you have the advantage to still be doing dmg due to DOTs. Highly useful in bosses like Magtheridon (30%), or so it seems to me.

It is certainly a far better 51 talent than many 41 talents were in TBC (e.g. Mage slow).

/out

Top level priest talent situational and only useable deep into endgame? Sounds familiar.

I remember the "discussions" about circle of lol about 18 months ago. I did without it deep into T5 content and kept being told how good it was in BT/Hyjal. yeah thanks for that. Only by that time with 4 great Shammy healers I went shadow.

IMO any priest that wants is welcome to it. I will be playing the mage I just finished leveling. It's not just the last talent - it's the fact that s/priests will be an average DPSer and a poor PvP option. A class for the enthusiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrostemplar
    Jumped to this thread just to say that from the outside, while not being the best 51 talent ever - it doesn't seems too bad - a quasi IB and evocation in one.

Very usable when you know you have incoming dmg, and you have the advantage to still be doing dmg due to DOTs. Highly useful in bosses like Magtheridon (30%), or so it seems to me.

It is certainly a far better 51 talent than many 41 talents were in TBC (e.g. Mage slow).

/out
    IB and evocation aren't 51 point talents. (both of which do not need talents at all.) Also if the mage is frost, the IB can be used twice in a little over a minute. Plus, you have it right "quasi," you still take damage and you still have your full threat. Also evocation is 60% mana in 8 seconds, which is 7.5% mana /second. Granted you are immobile but still gain a lot more mana back vs 6% per /sec for 6 seconds.

I also explained why its not nearly as useful as some think on fights like mag. Yea, raid takes damage. but raid heals are going to be coming and the spriest should only be taking 6k at most from it. If heals don't come, then time for some new healers.

(Btw, I was holy/disc way back when we were doing mag. Just for those that may think that I am just being a dps whore.)

I remember the "discussions" about circle of lol about 18 months ago.
    Reminds me of how shit it was as level 60, because it was designed to scale with outland gear.

A class for the enthusiest.
    Absolutly.

But I like to have the option of doing other things than DPS.

Reminds me of how shit it was as level 60, because it was designed to scale with outland gear.
    Absolutly.

But I like to have the option of doing other things than DPS.
    What is there other than DPS? All I can think of is CC or healing. Why be shadow if you like the other options?

Edit: I mean, you "can" dps as disc and then you have the option of not DPS'ing at any time.

No, I mean as in the ability to roll Holy for healing, or Disciplin's special playstyle for PvP, if I like.

Or shadow PvP, which again, is slightly different from the PvE play.

I don't really think a pure class would fit me very well.

Actually it was shit because it was badly designed. Only after changing it in subsequent patches to make it scale with lvl 70 did it become very useful. It was shit like lolwell was shit - Blizz needed to be beaten around the ears for a year before that was changed.

Disc Priests will be OK as main healer seems to be another Blizz mantra - and the playerbase cocks an eye and says really?

Dispersion is fine say Blizz - and the hardcore raiders look at it and say yeah I can see that. Bad luck for the other 90% who look at the priest and say well it's all a bit meh isn't it?

Well I'm disapointed. I'd like something beyond situational and only at endgame

All of you crying for the Spriest and for Dispersion. I have a priest on ptr and on beta have you any idea what dmg do we do? i kill most of the class on ptr in 8-9 sec and its the same at 80 Dispersion is what we need not another offense spell we have alot offensive Dispersion is useful when the enemy is going to burst you and to avoid the best attacks of the other classes Mage shatter combo ret pally huge burst whirlwind of warrior's (and that hurts alot) plus you forget you have 3 dot's on the enemy and they rip their life out of them and they cant do any dmg on you wile you are on Dispersion Belive me we are going back on top again on pvp