Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Cheapest/Easiest way to get 50 mounts?

it will be used so you wont have it in bags anymore....its like the last mana pot or food you use....just gone

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah the talbuks is always a nice place to start. I think theres like 8 at exalted and 2 from halaa.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    Well all mounts I had turned into mounts that could teach me the mount spell like you said but didn't actually destroy the mount item. I'm just wondering if you can destroy it after learned.
    Strange, they destroy in the beta.

Post is a bit old, but I will throw in my 2 cents.

First a mini explanation. I am more concerned with doing the least amount of work, I have all the gold I could ever need, so that isn't an issue.

Mag'har is easy to farm, took me maybe 2 days. Do all the quests you can, then farm the orges.... it's so fucking easy as SL/SL in PvE gear. 3 dots and go to the next mob, loot after you've killed a field full.

(If you don't have an epic flyer this late in BC you shouldn't even be reading this post.) Farm ex. with the Netherwing and the Skyguard.... it's very easy and good money. If you aren't ex. with the netherwing yet, go to youtube and search 'netherwing egg'. Look for the video on all the spawn spots of the eggs.

Next, go to AQ40 and farm trash. Get all 4 (tech. 5, but the red one is rather rare.) The trash is a joke, I 3 man it with a heal and a tank friend (i'm DPS). Sunwell gear helps, but still.... less gear, get more friends.

I have 34 mounts now with no exalted horde factions. I have Mag'Har, All the Undead mounts, CE hippogryphy, Skyguard and Netherwing drakes, Warbear and a brewfest mount. I think most factions have 8 mounts per, so with 2 more ex. factions you can do it easy.

Keep in mind I think farming ex. with a horde faction is a bitch, thus I did everything else I could first. Also note that the BG mounts (30 of each mark) are fairly easy if you also need honor still, but for me, bringing 75k and 100 of each mark into the xpack > having 50 mounts.

Also; recruit a lot of friends (I think there's 4 different Zhevras?)

I feel so upset that no one pointed out my work!

So I'm doing it myself! Ha!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=18302.0

Enjoy!

Can't wait to click all these :-X

Why must I be a Tauren...
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by BuNNyRespawned
    Strange, they destroy in the beta.
    It might now yeah. It's been a month or so ago that I did it on beta.