Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: TwentyFifthNovember!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    However, SEEING something occur in game and then pressing a button related to that is hand-eye coordination.
    No it is not. Your brain is processing an input from your eyes, making a decision on what is the best thing to do, then giving you an output. Unless you are moving your hand to do this output based on where your eyes tell you your hand is then it is not hand eye coordination.

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    No it is not. Your brain is processing an input from your eyes, making a decision on what is the best thing to do, then giving you an output. Unless you are moving your hand to do this output based on where your eyes tell you your hand is then it is not hand eye coordination.
    ah shit, touche! I guess my definition in my head was a bit lackluster. ;D

edit: However, this is a lot more interesting topic than what is currently going on at work!

Its cool. I understand what you were getting at, you just had the wrong words for it. Your point was that if your really good at choosing the right output based on inputs then you are a good wow player.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar

edit: However, this is a lot more interesting topic than what is currently going on at work!
    agreed

To put it better:

1- A piece of software that has a fly hovering around the screen, the purpose being clicking on the fly with your mouse. This exercise would check your hand to eye coordination.

2- A piece of software that randomly will have the screen blink, and when it does you need to push a button. This exercise would check your reflexes.

It is cool that you're being mature man and not throwing a tantrum or Godwin'ing the thread somehow though, my respect

Now, how did this thread turn into a myriad of tangents? :P

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    agreed
    A million times THIS - these last minutes have been dragging here at the office.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

So the content is clear for them .. I guess they can now focus on the achievements blizzard implemented for these instances...

There is also no reference to if they kept the 3 drakes up while doing the chamber of aspect either .. (a kill is a kill but id still want to here they had done it the most difficult way in 10/25 man version) - Now done by them after a day of me posting this

Also 25th november is a tuesday (day before usual patch day) .. Maybe they have info on the release of the next raid content? so thats when thier real raiding starts? (afterall the majority if not all had already cleared naxx pre tbc)