WotLK raids vs BC raids

I was wondering if we already know all raids that will ship in content patches with WotLK.

With TBC we had three tiers:
    Tier 4 containing Karazhan, Magtheridon and Gruul's Lair
    Tier 5 containing Tempest Keep and SSC
    Tier 6 with Mount Hyjal and Black Temple.
    Zul'Aman and Sunwell Plateau were also added in content patches.

Now, as far as I know with WotLK we'll have:
    Naxxramas, Malygos and Sartharion, Ulduar added in 3.1, an unknown instance in 3.2 and Icecrown Citadel in 3.3
    All together, this are 6 raids, against 9 raids with TBC. The only change is that they're all available in two versions.

My question: Will there be more raids added in content patches I don't know of?

Thanks!

Re: WotLK raids vs BC raids

Sigh what are you talking about? Naxx has more bosses than ssc+tk+mag+gruul. Raw instance count isn't what matters, boss/encounter count is what matters.

If you want to count kara than you have to count naxx twice, bam like 35 bosses in WotlK already, way more than BC at the start.

True, but I'm also wondering about the tiers. If Tier 7, Tier 8 and Tier 9 will come with WotLK,
    where will they drop? Only 4 bosses in Naxxramas drop Tier 7, the other piece drops from Satharion.
    If Ulduar is the only tier 8 instance, tier 8 will only drop in Ulduar. It hasn't happened before that
    every boss in a specific instance all drop a tier piece. So Ulduar also has to be enormous then.

Nobody knows what'll come with 3.2, so that's the only thing where something can change. In TBC
    there was no raid where one full tier dropped, every tier had two or more raids where the pieces dropped.
    So I was just wondering if that should stay the same. So that tier 8 and 9 also get more than one instance where
    the tokens drop and if so, which raids will that be?

Guessing at least one frost troll instance. Amirite?

Sometimes I don't even think Blizzard knows exactly what they are going to do with the raiding in Wotlk...

Guess time will tell no point worrying about it now when you need to worry about getting to the store at midnight to buy the game!!!!

Yep and they can add some bosses to the Chamber of Aspects, but I guess this will again be single-boss raids
    And a Azjol-Nerub raid maybe, but there's nothing clear about this is it?
    Well, it'll be a surprise then, also a good thing :P

Who's to say they wont release another raid with uldar. the BT patch was all about BT but hyjal was released at the same time. Just because uldar is the main raid slated for 3.1 dosent mean that they cant also release a raid for azjol-nerub, perhaps a frost troll raid near gundrak (theres a convenient place for an instance portal back there) or even a vyrkul raid dungeon. dont worry there will be plenty to do.

Who is John Galt?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jasyn
    Guessing at least one frost troll instance. Amirite?
    Hell Yea ! Trolls FTW !!
    If they do one like that, I hope they do it like ZA.. Really a nice instance

Quote Originally Posted by Zep
    Hell Yea ! Trolls FTW !!
    If they do one like that, I hope they do it like ZA.. Really a nice instance
    Indeed, ZA was a really fun instance to go to, great feel about it.

Personally i'd prefer more well thought out and more inventive bosses rather than a mass of tank/spank bosses with very slight twists, lets have 5 kalec style bosses rather than 50 attuman style bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthraz
    Indeed, ZA was a really fun instance to go to, great feel about it.

Personally i'd prefer more well thought out and more inventive bosses rather than a mass of tank/spank bosses with very slight twists, lets have 5 kalec style bosses rather than 50 attuman style bosses
    Well if you had raided Naxx pre TBC you'd know that almost none of the fights are tank and spanks...
    User has been permanently banned for trolling due to this post:

"Thanks for explaining to all of MMO champion's forums that you dont know how to p.
    Buy corpse dust, instant win because DKs are ezmode."

I'm expecting there to be small one-boss raids accompanying the big raids. So, Ulduar + another chamber of aspects raid, or something.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Killtac2
    Well if you had raided Naxx pre TBC you'd know that almost none of the fights are tank and spanks...
    No from what i've read it all seems to be a lot more diverse and involving than anything i've seen so far (which in truth isn't a lot, up to kalec in sunwell minus the end few bosses in BT), just hope the trend continues as the content gets ramped up in difficulty.