Anyone run Azjol-nerub?

Is it designed for 71-73 or is it 73-75? http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=793 We may give it a try tonight with a party of 71/72s with T5 and badge gear.

I am also curious about the time to run it and the exp, unrested and without quest turn ins. I'm guessing people are running this dungeon by now.

Deleted

Re: Anyone run Azjol-nerub?

Me and 4 other guild mates farmed instances last night. Azjol Nerub is easily doable is a mix of pvp/badge/t6 gear from our experiences. We were also clearing Drak'Tharon too, which afaik is a level 76 instance.

EDIT: Regarding time, the easier of the two Azjol Nerub instances took us 15 mins to clear. The second half, maybe 30-35 mins. Drak'Tharon was also pretty fast, maybe a 20-35 minute run.

You'll do just fine. Myself and a few t6/badge geared folk did it last night, mind you we are all level 70 with the exception of our resto shammy who is 71. We only wiped once, and that was on Hardonox... Only because the Avenger shield jumped and pulled two of the giant elites that spawn. xD

Do be careful with the last boss, once you engage he webs the sides to his platform, we didn't know that and our hunter was locked out, so we 4 manned him. =\

Ran it last night with guildies in Kara+ gear. Had some tricky parts that we weren't prepared for (like fighting a boss and 20 non-elites at once) but we never wiped. Easy enough to figure out and generally a fast run. lvl 74 bosses and elites is all you should expect.

There is this pretty neat part where you fall after the first boss. Good fun, just don't hit a ledge >.>

Yeah my group of 71's did it nice and easy, btw it's my favorite WotLK instance I've done so far. It's actually fun and semi challenging compared to UK/Nexus.

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like fun!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Fuggle
    Yeah my group of 71's did it nice and easy, btw it's my favorite WotLK instance I've done so far. It's actually fun and semi challenging compared to UK/Nexus.
    I completely agree. The fights just seem alot better tuned than any of the normal 5 man instances I've been in before. Actually looks like blizzard took the time to think about how to improve 5 mans and make them fun and interesting to do, instead of being bored after the first couple of runs.