Good DKP Addons? Need some tips

Hello there, I recently started up a guild, that grew really fast and we have cleared quite some bosses in Naxx 10 man now and we are still using roll on items. Though it is time that we start using some DKP Addon/Website and as i were looking through Curse for some nice DKP addons i only found what seemed to be rubbish. So i am asking you if you know any good and prefered fairly easy to use addons/Websites where you can apply DKPstrings for example.

One of our Guildmates is speaking about some addon that keeps track of the DKP in the Officers note, and sorts everything out ingame so if anyone know the name for this id gladly take it

If its possible post some Pro and Cons with the addons aswell

Hope this is the right place to put a thread like this.

Thanks. Best regards Gbgej

Re: Good DKP Addons? Need some tips

Quote Originally Posted by Gbgej
    Hello there, I recently started up a guild, that grew really fast and we have cleared quite some bosses in Naxx 10 man now and we are still using roll on items. Though it is time that we start using some DKP Addon/Website and as i were looking through Curse for some nice DKP addons i only found what seemed to be rubbish. So i am asking you if you know any good and prefered fairly easy to use addons/Websites where you can apply DKPstrings for example.

One of our Guildmates is speaking about some addon that keeps track of the DKP in the Officers note, and sorts everything out ingame so if anyone know the name for this id gladly take it

If its possible post some Pro and Cons with the addons aswell

Hope this is the right place to put a thread like this.

Thanks. Best regards Gbgej
    I believe one of nihilums house mods tracked DKP along with sum other stuff, try checking their site

best of luck in Naxx

~Nex~
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eldre'Thalas&n=Cexx

I hate logging off in Resto gear while in my Ele spec.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

DKP?

Srsly? does not seem really worth it,

I used a dkp addon that worked great but I wouldn't reccomend it. The best DKP system I have seen comes from a guild host website. See if you can get your website to calculate attendance and DKP for you. That being said I will also say that with a loot council we never had people farming dkp nor have we had any drama about loot. While we have to be the most responsible with loot council in order to not cause conflicts, it has worked for over a year. That says a lot. Then again we also take the time to not just invite every hunter and ret pally from trade channel.