Thread: Profile Reset?

Profile Reset?

Greetings. I have been registered on MMO-Champion since September and had more than 120 posts and like 20 threads opened. Today when i posted a reply on one topic I saw that my rank is now Newbie with 2 posts only, and that my entire list of recorded opinions and suggestions is lost. Can some of the moderators post what the hell happened? Thanks in advance.
    PS: Posting here since this looked like the most suitable part of the forum.

Re: Profile Reset?

It's happened before, will happen again.

Tears will fall because of it too.

Either all your posts were retarded, or it was a glitch.
    Yea it's me.

Uhm I ain't going to go and judge my posts, but I sure had many posts that didn't include the all famous:
    ^^this, ROFL U SUCK, L2p etc. I tried to be as constructive as ever, but it seems that this is not going to go away ;( ah well life sucks

Deleted

Could you please explain why you feel it is desirable to have a number behind your name?

Uhm no idea, its the achievements fault i tell you! No, seriously, when you spend some time writing and writing and writing, and you think you have actually accomplished something for the community, it all goes away. I am now just a random tard who just started posting on the forums... its degrading.

i wish they would take the numbers away i think too many people just skip what someone has to say because they have a low number... or they resent you..

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz
    Uhm no idea, its the achievements fault i tell you! No, seriously, when you spend some time writing and writing and writing, and you think you have actually accomplished something for the community, it all goes away. I am now just a random tard who just started posting on the forums... its degrading.
    If you really want to, we can just swap numbers.
    Ask a moderator kindly to remove 600 of my posts and put them on your balance

Me? I don't care the least about them; it will make no difference in what I type, anyway.

Thanks man, i appreciate it But I guess it ain't that bad. Just wanted to know if it was some random bug or someone did it on purpose. Ah well, life goes on