Ragnaros question, The boss not the realm.

Hey,so got to Ragnaros the other night with a friend,got all the little vials...1 at a time...killed Majordomo.

Me and her never seen Rag so decided to stop after seeing him do his Rag thing at a distance,since the water took awhile to get and put on the runes and we were tired.

But uh when we went in there..saw nothing..even checked in the lava to see if he was hiding somewhere, she didn't kill him i know,no achievement.

But uh basically question is,does he reset and you can't do him anymore for the week or such?

Or something you have to do to get him back?

Re: Ragnaros question, The boss not the realm.

ur suppose to see majordomo or something at rag room, or u need to summon him or wtv, and talk to him and he will summon rag
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

he is resting beneath the lava^^

to summon him you have to purge all glyphs and defeat majordomos henchman

after that he stands there all id long
    Many class changes. You won't like the ones made to your own class but you'll think the changes made to the 9 other classes are all overpowered. Tigole

did you forget? All Classic bosses are on Vacation.

No no..we already did that..killed Majordomo's elites and saw Ragnaros kill him...after that..a day after since we left after finally getting to see him....he is not there anymore.

If I remember correctly you have to go back to Majordomo's room. He should be back in there and you go through the whole scenario again. Could be wrong; I haven't run MC since November 2006.

hmm...could be I kinda ruled out that one though since I would think he would drop his chest again?

..o well,guess ill have to solo some of the trash up to that part to check then.

You have to kill Majordomo again, with no loot. =D

Ok well running there to see if he is there...if he is there..he is gonna die,also anyone notice his healer elites don't heal?

I mean it took around 10 minutes to kill all of them and saw not one heal.

what the above poster says is incorrect.

Penalty for not finishing the deed, as it were

The fight will be the same as last time, without the Cache of the Firelord to loot.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroace
    No no..we already did that..killed Majordomo's elites and saw Ragnaros kill him...after that..a day after since we left after finally getting to see him....he is not there anymore.
    iirc u have to kill domo again..

not 100% sure though. but yeah, it sucks

15+ Year Old Account

WHO THE F&$! TALKED TO MAJORDOMO?!1

On a serious note; you need to activate each glyph on the ground in the instance, then defeat Majordomo and then talk to him in the room of Ragnaros to make him one shot Majordomo and engage you and your friends